I wonder sometimes if you chose me because you knew, deep inside, that i was the strongest one out there and I could endure the fucking storm that both of our lives... look at what the chaos that is us created. Hes perfect.
I will always be the protector when I need to be. Hulk strongest there is. Hulk strongest avenger. I know where I stand in the world and this universe. But I dont fear anyone and anything. I never have... the onky nightmares in my life anymore are when I close my eyes.. I'm at peace, but I still have that side when its needed.
He can come out to play without a question when I want him too. Hes hidden deep but my demon only sleeps. And me and my demon get along buietifully. We have an arrangement. But you don't want me to let him out to feed.
There is a darkness that my strength cones from, I'm very aware of that. Ive lived with that since before I can remeber. The fucking thing he should not and should never have had to.
That's on me. I wasnt there to protect my Pride. I swear to the god I don't believe in that I'm doing my best to take care of my cub and fix things while there's some innocence left. Its all thats left. Its all thats important.
When I say I will always be there for you and your mother I will be, it doesn't matter what terms we are on. I can be angry and still know my responsibilities. I have been angry and I still keep my promises.
I don't Wonder anymore if you chose me to be the strongest one to endure the storm. I think you always knew I was the strongest one because I am the storm. But you know the good thing about the aftermath of a storm? It washes everything away clean, sometimes. Despite its damage.
I am A lone wolf, I have long made peace with that. But i will protect my mate and my Cub,
By any means necessary.
I don't trust anyone or anyone's motives and im starting to withdraw from those that aren't needed or revelant in my life or in yours. That includes at least one person where things need to remain my current status quo for both of our mental health. I don't need approval. I never fucking did. I'd rather be the threatening shadow in the corner. The bad guy. If I'm you're devil, then so be it. At least your shadow is always with you and has no bad intentions. I can't say the same about others.
In this world there are so few you can trust, and I don't trust anyone. I have no problem saying goodbye in a moments notice. Some people, a lot in my life actually over the last few years are simply not worth the effort to allow preservation of relationships. So I don't. Some now that i truly dont have a relationship with. Not worth engaging the effort.
I'm never alone, you're with me. But that needs to be a situation where there are no external threats to us. Freind or foe or otherwise. All need to be eliminated. I Don't care who they are. You need peace in your life. Not nightmares.
Who am I, I'm nobody to most people, but im either the thing that buys you peace or I'm your nightmare. Id rather be your peace and be others nightmares.
Comments