Skip to main content

Patience.



I am trying to be patient. I owe her that. There is only so much more time in our lives and she needs to heal to be in the place I am in or my family doesnt heal completely. I faced part of the problem and part of it is within myself. But I know I need to be patient and wait because if we rush into things it will onky do more damage than good.

There is a lot to think about and figure out. Not all of it on my side. Some hard changes and decisions need to come. This is no longer a pipe dream. I just need to wait a moment.

All I know is no matter the outcome, I'm good with being civil and having them in my life. Thzts the best feeling ever.

If it leads to more sure, if its a new status quo. Im good with that too. He's in my life. Thats what matters most.

Comments