When other names that should be long buried keep creeping into our current rather than being part of our history its time to move on. These things should be history. We need to move on. We have been stuck in the same places for far far too fucking long.
It has been a long time since I have gone from crisis to crisis. My life is at peace because I stopped chasing things. There is a reason for that. Our lives are complicated. We are complicated, but I never had any concerns that external forces would attempt to destroy us. I wish I had seen all that coming. None of it has ever made any sense. Once upon a time we were pure. You and me agianst the world. Now it kind of has to be, you and me and him agianst the world.
I'm sick of fighting. I just want the three of us to have some sort of peace. Together or not.
Minus my loved ones I am sick of a city and region that I am only a constant visitor in. Why the hell my name, and its not even my name is still spoken when I left the city twice over the last few decades, no intentions of ever looking back. But somehow I keep getting drawn back into drama of other people's lives.
Not our own. Make that make sense. Explain it to me.
I am trying to decide where we go from here, but I am starting to see how little I was truly ever the problem and how much environment shaped us, I have always and will always stand apart from Niagara. I am of it, but it is not of me. Its merely the last place in my life i expected permanence. Twice. There us no grand illusion as to why I have some permanence to it despite only living there a few years. But maybe its time to move on.
You need peace in your life. Whatever is happening now isn't it. Somehow back then I was. Somehow now maybe I can be. I jist know we have to get away from others. No more rescue. No more chasing dead horses to save others in our lives.
We need to be Done.
Comments