I don't make life changes or choices rashly, not anymore. But there has to be an end to misery sometime, maybe we made a long term somewhere. Maybe we need to correct that. I'm just sick of you being sad. There is too much in your and his life that I have been sheltered from, but there are things that wouldn't have happened on my watch as well. That was denied me. I'm starting to understand some of the deeper reasons why.
I don't have the answers. But I am starting to understand some of the fucking questions and why external factors that created our end. The issue was never me. It still isn't me. I'm just wandering thru life trying to do the right thing. For me that includes my little family.
I don't know where we stand. There are illusions that don't make sense. All I know is I'm trying to do the right thing. Even if it leads to failure, im prepared for that.
Second chances don't come around all that often. I suggest you take a really close look at it. This is your chance to earn that look in your son's eyes, to become the hero that he already thinks you are.
Comments