Skip to main content

Born to be Epic II


 


The fact that I am reminded this time of year of exactly why you came back into my life, and why for a moment, I was happy... has nothing to do with you. I wasn’t on the wine tour In you’re back yard with you.


It was probably to good to be true and it did burn bright and it burned out, but at one point that girl loved me for me and I loved being with her. There wasn’t drama. I am not looking back but I was enjoying my life then the same way I am now. I look back on those memories happily and I am sorry I ever hurt her. I cannot say the same about our memories. 


I’m better off alone, I understand that. And if I ever chose to settle

Down, she would have been the much better choice. But neither of us was really ready. But just because I miss her it doesn’t

Mean I’d ever look back. I looked back only once for you, and it lead my life to ruin.


It’s still leading my life to ruin.


But that’s one of my strengths as well. I know I don’t need a woman in my life to be happy. I don’t need anyone I’ll be fine on my own.


At least when I’m on my own no one can blame me for there feeling being hurt, except maybe the

Delusional one who creates her own fantasies about who I should have been after she ripped all the bones from my back. Multiple

Times.


Guess what, I’m still me. I just evolved into my super saiyan form. And instead of talking about all the things I want to do... I’m fucking doing them. Im always doing them.


That started with Michelle. I found

My worth agian. It may be done but she loved me when no one else

Did. I will always have a special place in my heart for that.


But I don’t need anyone to validate me or drag me down to hell and make me question myself. I’m

Always going to end up burning out with any relationship so honestly

It’s more fun to be alone and do things my own way. As long as

I can for as much as I can.


I do for me and the people that have always had my back to

The best of my ability. I don’t look back on those that have fallen aside. There’s a reason I burn

Bridges and it’s not just because I have gasoline. 


But I’m a phoenix you either burn with me in the fire or you become ashes and a memory.


I like my stories and memories. But I like the fire more. I know I wasted time chasing the wrong things and people. But you know what, I had adventures there too.


I don’t regret a single minute of my life. I had fun with every companion I have ever had.


If I deem you important enough to remeber take it as a compliment. There are many in my life that don’t even get that. I’ve forgotten more people and women in my life than I can count. Some deliberately and some because they weren’t worth remembering. The few that are. That’s because at one point they gave me a reason.


There’s a lot more people that have crossed my path in this life that Remeber me than I Remember them . I wonder why that is?


When I say I’m going to do something I do it, that’s always going to be the difference between us. I live my dreams. You simply wish for them like airplanes.... 


I stopped wishing for airplanes a long time ago. I do the things I dream about. Worry about the consequences after.


It’s been three years since you re entered my life and turned everything that was good in my life at that moment into shit. I may owe her an apology but I owe you nothing. And I’m just grateful for the freinds and the family along the way that have weathered the storm of my moods and my changes these past few years.


I am a constant. You aren’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th