Skip to main content

The War Manifesto.


The End Begins, It's time for the games to fucking stop, for Once you do the unpredictable thing and get a lawyer but predictably you didn't bother with the other thing expected of you.. of course we are not surprised. There is/was a reason i was waiting till today to write the letter and Now I have a little more ammunition to use to prove who I am and what I'm not... It's going to be very interesting to watch you in court seeing how you make my stubbornness look agreeable... but it's not about you or I is it.. It never has been, i wonder how much you will cry fucking pauper this time around, even tho for the short term you have destroyed my fucking career, trust me I will be using my resources and my family and friends to prove the kind of man I am... and I am not what you are pretending me to be. It's not enough to take my education, or for me too wallow in poverty for 2+ years in Niagara.. Once i made something of myself in the world you decided you would take my career. I'm here to serve fucking notice, that predates you... and as much as i love my my son, my job is the sole existence of my soul and the only way i know how to provide a living wage for myself so i will fight you for both till my dying breath. there is nothing that matters to me more in this world and you know that you spent all that time with me when it was pure and not when it was an emotion sought after by nostalgic emotion... I should have left you rot in 2003 when i left you. You brought nothing to my life except that smiling baby boy. The only reason you are a factor in my life at this point is because we share a child together, and I will prove that I would never do anything to him to ever hurt him... I'm not cold and vindictive and evil like you are. Is there anything left in your cold black heart other than the anger and hate you have towards me? I'm glad that you finally managed to eradicate any other emotion from me towards you, I'm very happy to fuel the fire of hatred with my emotions at the moment. I will never speak to you agian except thru legal fucking counsel. I can no Longer feel a goddamn thing for you but pure red rage, and black hate. Never in My darkest days would i imagine you would stab me in the back this foul, but given your character and your materialism it always should have been expected... But then again you are very fucking aware of my character and You know I don't leave things half done...and I don't back down from anyone, Ever. This is just another battlefield, another endless war to be fought... and Won.

Current Mood: Angry, hurting, sad, Determined.

Those who ignore history's lessons in the ultimate folly of war are forced to do more than relive them ... they may be forced to die by them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th