Skip to main content

End Game.

For this I was chosen because I fear nothing
With confidence I tread through the dead of night
Off to another war torn faraway battlefield
Wherein lies a demonic enemy horde

On this day I decide to anoint my fist
Engaging them in the mode of power and war
Stopping at nothing that's short of fulfilling my destiny
Willing to die and I will, after you for what I believe


I am getting better and more eloquent with dealing with what needs to be dealt with, for once i am no longer mincing words and I am letting everyone know that I am in the driver's seat and it's time to reclaim my life... for almost three years of this hell and by extension 10 years of struggle on and off fighting this battle in hell it's time for things to change, having backup today and moving the chess peices forward is the diffrence between this afternoon and everyone that came before. it's time to fight this battle... another step towards the eventual end game.. there is only so long this can permuate and continue, and when the castles are crumbling around you it's time for you to feel the things i have felt and battled for and aginast for the last 3 years... the choice was never mine to battle, but i will never fall upon my sword either, even if the the blade has impaled my heart and removeing it will destroy what is left of my blackest heart... there are things and someone that matter's beyond my and your own pain. you would do well to remeber that, this is a game of chess, something I taught you how to play, and the the glass pawns are breaking down and crumbling into dust... all set in motion by both of us... I just chose to play a game to stale mate.. and Now i have and them in check mate... it's just about counting the moves I have left until I get there. Ace's and Eight's this game is almost done.

Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End.

Current Mood: Determined.
Current Music: Megadeth, This Day We Fight

He knew that all the hazards and perils were now drawing together to a point: the next day would be a day of doom, the day of final effort or disaster, the last gasp

We are made by the choices we make. We are defined, not by how or where we were born but what we make out of the "where" and "how"; not much of how we started but more of how we decide to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th