Skip to main content

Prime Directives II

I am sick of looking out for other people, I have a few things i'd like to this year, but when i get demanding little cocksuckers i am doing major favors for demanding i give him fucking money when i haven't gotten to the fucking bank yet, it affects my veiw on a lot of things... i have no fucking time for all the turmoil in my fucking life to deal with self centered little assholes that are sitting there because i care about him and the welfare of his son to be taking abuse, yes, you helped me when i was working with my son, but i don't like being fucking taken advantage of when i have a little fucking extra scratch, i'm sitting there starving last week and this cocksucker borrows fucking money when i have it, and is demanding about it? I did this to protect myself and get my last months invested in my old place back and it seems as usual, when i fucking trust someone the knife goes into the back, but heres the fucking thing... I don't have to give over the apartment... i don't have to give a damn, i can walk away and not give a shit... it's not about me this time, remeber when i said it was time to be more fucking ruthless and care more for myself than other people? that time is now... i don't give a fuck about others because it's always someone being a drain on me as soon as i get anything ahead. I think at this point i will be extremely limited into whoever i have around the house and I will focus on the battle at hand, the only fucking thing that matters is taking care of that and getting my son home, trying to help out others only ever becomes a knife in the fucking back so at this point i'm more conceren'd with taking care of myself and my family, that's what should be coming first... I have this albatross around my neck that is currently or soon to be going into a fucking storage locker and those that make unrealistic demands upon my wallet and my time the weekend i am moving will be told nicely to fuck right off... I come first.. i Need to, I'm sick of bailing out people, because often when it comes down to it, the same people will not have your back. it needs to be about me for a while, I started writing today in a happy mood and then someone in the space of seconds changed it so i am completely pissed off, I am not giving up my home and my belongings to an ungrateful little shit that is threatning to rip me off... i'm sure it's just heated emotions, but we are both adults... and if it's needed, there is a fucking door... i'm perfectly fine with you using it.. i shouldn't be helping you out with rent today so i can get it back 6/8 months down the road.... how the fuck is that fair to me.. this whole move seems like it's turning into something full of fucking fail, and if i'm gonna get the knife in my back? I'll do it you first. I'm done with people and their bullshit games... if you can't afford to live the way you do with your responsibilities don't be a fucking drain on mine... i have responsibilities too... bad enough i am getting screwed for a major payday this weekend by someone i also once trusted, but has basiclly abandoned me to deal with the bills and the liquidation of this shit... at least when it comes to that i have a plan and something to actually for once look forward to in the summer, but for anyone who doesn't have my fucking back and is manipulating, I'm done. i No longer have time or the pateince for this shit and I'm sick of being anyone's Savior.. No one was their when I fell, why the fuck should i reach out a hand for anyone else?

Current Mood: Angry.
While you're stabbing my back, you can kiss my ass too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th