Skip to main content

.....Till All Are Gone! IV: Don't Trust Anyone III

A man with no enemies is a man with no character.

It is time to be about me, it's frustrating to find out that this crap has cost me even more than suspected originally, pretty fucking sad that someone went into my private boxes and stole things that were meant for my son, especially after I took him into my house and trusted him, the signs were there i was just to trusting to allow my self to acknowledge them, it's just like the rest of this fucking crap sitting in a storage locker just waiting to be disposed of, I'm forced to continue to be involved just to recover my costs because the other person in the equation has become a ghost, once upon I wanted to have a collection like this but now it's just a pile of crap that costs me money, i never wanted any of this, these things were my son's toys, a handful from my childhood but mostly his, it has been good to me for the last few years but it's time for everything to end and it has never been worth exactly what it has cost me. i am sick of the politics and the thievery that has become my life, it's time to do these two major shows and be done with this bullshit. even unique items i can't recover have been stolen in the lowest fucking way possible, some asshole decided to open up boxes and reseal them full of crap to steal what he wanted, i have a very long memory and one day that person will run into me whether on the street or in some dark alley and it will be judgement, you don't steal from me, you don't steal from my child, you knew my situation, it's futile letting people into your private emotions because everyone for the most part has a fucking angle or something that they want from you, it's better to be alone, i made decisions the last few months to have most of the people that i call friends at arms length for the simple reason it's safer for them to be there, you can't trust anyone unless they have proven otherwise... and some you can't trust at all. it's time to be alone and focus on the other things in my life and make them work and not this constant ongoing bullshit from people that only want to be involved in my life and struggle due to the fact i have a little scratch and/or i sell things that involve their dumb ass hobby. the fact that most of my comics and a lot of stuff i had personally paid for went missing draws heavily on my mind, it's difficult to replace any of them, but my attitude is material things can be replaced it's the goal and the end game that's important and that this bullshit has paid for that, but it's time for this bullshit to end. soon enough. I just need to walk away from it completely and be done.

Current Mood: Bitter.
Current Music: Megadeth, A Tout Le Monde

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.

I can be on guard against my enemies, but God deliver me from my friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th