Skip to main content

The Chess Game.. Continues.

You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, what doesn't kill me... just makes me stronger.

I did not start this war. But I will finish it.


Figures, today it was a Paperwork snafu, No surprise there, not that i had any real time to prepare for those that have passed the buck... gotta love when it comes down to it, a little boys relationship with his father isn't worth spit to the professionals. Expected. there's only one voice speaking out for my son and that's me... and I'll keep coming.. if six years hasn't taught you anything or the 17 preceding that, it's the fact that I don't know how to fail, even in my deepest darkest doubts and despair, I'm still standing, still here fighting. I have no illusions that there is going to be a winning side to this, it's never going to end, not until my boy is a man, this will be drawn out another four years, as long as she can manipulate others... that's the game. everyone else to her is just a pawn, and it's all about manipulation. this is a fucking game. I know how to play it too... maybe it's time to switch tactics, maybe it's time to play dirty. i have tried to be a good and honoruable man and do the right thing in all this, but at this point in time... it might be time to lower myself to her level and play in the sewer, she's not even worth the time of day to fight in the gutter i found her in... she's the one with blood on her hands not me... and i have stayed silent on that a very long time... maybe there's a time to break the rules and make her feel everything that i have felt for the last 6 years... she has everything to answer for and hiding behind others only works so fucking far.

i taught you how to play dirty... let's see how you like it when i decide to be the dirtiest player in the fucking game.

this game will end, it's only a matter of time... it's ridiculous that this is likely going to go to fucking trial again, I'm getting fed up. i guess i just have to continue to go thru the motions until it does... it's sad, that after everything I've sacrificed that it has come to this.. the fact that this is just a game to her... and that nothing matters except removing me completely from his life... i have given everything up, my education, my career (that wasn't by choice that was your doing),My freinds, the place i called home, My relationships with others, even family.. have all gone.. because i'm fighting this senseless battle with you, what the hell do you ever hope to achieve? that he becomes an adult and hates us both? because if that's the albatross you plan on giving him, I'm fucking fine with him hating me, but I won't be Alone in who he hates.. and i will tell him the truth when the time comes and all the paperwork is provided for him...

There will be a reckoning... somehow someway, he will know what's went down. and on that day, you will lose.

Current Mood: Angry.

I have experience, and patience. A man can do anything if he has those.

War Is Hell. And I'm the Devil.

No matter how thoroughly you think you exterminate the evil, it comes creeping back like a cockroach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th