Skip to main content

Till All Are Gone: The Return

I don't have time for political nonsense over fuckin toys, I have real issues and real interesting things to do in my life. Every time I have a fucking tinge of regret about quitting the toy game, some asshat reminds me how worthless dealing with the Toronto area toy scene and the clique is. I don't fucking miss it. I could have attended the entire con and had some fun but I'm sick of dealing with the politics. It's easier to not bother and focus on the other things in my life. For the most part I hated when I was involved in it, why the hell should be any different now. Some of these people whose whole life is this plastic junk are pathetic. Me it's just something hidden in my closet that once in a while is neat to add to when I have a few extra bucks. But the reality is that they are fuckin toys, for children and I'm not going to play political games with grown ups over this crap. It's in my rear view mirror for a reason. But I won't complain about going to see some American friends and making more money than I did at the last con I attempted. That's what pisses people off I think, I know how to network and I have no emotional attachment to this crap. It is, and always has been a means to a fuckin end, It helps to fight real world battles and it's a nice escape once in a while mentally. But I'm sick of self entitled millenals that think it's all about them. It will be a long time until I bother with even being on the peripheral of one or selling anything, I'm sick of the nonsense and every time I involve myself I remind myself why there are people I don't want to fucking associate with and why it can be a pathetic hobby. I'm perfect ably happy to have it be a fun memory and that's it, because there are times I'm reminded, it wasn't all good, and times when it fucking sucked. I don't have any void in my life, it was an opportunity and it had an expiry date. It's long past expiry. I never really enjoyed the show past it being a way to generate income... I guess I didn't have enough interest. It's even funnier that how little I care the one chance I would have had to attempt to enjoy it was ruined by some anonymous jerks attempts to create an issue.. That's ok, I dealt with it. I showed up, saw my friends, did business and fucked off. I don't answer to any pathetic loser who thinks he has pull because he sells and buys toys on the internet. If you want to create drama, I'll quietly exit myself from the situation. It's not that you don't annoy me, it's the fact I don't care. There are real things in this world I have and need to focus on. This is a mosquito in comparison. I just don't care.

I have better and more interesting things to do with my life, than care about toys. It's a neat little hobby and I do respect and care about some of my freinds that collect. I have a neat little collection too. But these diehard idiots that make it there only thing in life and want to play politics and games with me. No interest. I quit two years ago. I don't miss it. It was a means to an end and it has ended. It's simply a business and a way at one point in my life to support myself. I don't hold any personal attachment to. And I do not miss dealing with those people... I can show up one or two days and deal with politics and greed and immature people that are all about their belongings... They are children's toys, it's a fucking hobby!! Or I can hang out with 60,000 fucking people of like mind with my best Freind from Toronto and no drama watching Metallica.. I'll let you know for the most part which one I choose, don't get me wrong, I have some great friends and did some amazing things, but when I look back on the toy crap it's not fondly. When I re involve myself with it however perifially, some asshat reminds me why I chose to be done.

It's in the rear view mirror, it needs to stay there. Dead and gone. I do things that make me happy and are interesting. The things I collect are for me now anyways, I have no illusions on that. It's a nice memory sometimes to look back on, but that's it... It's not always a fond memory.

Current Mood: Apathy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th