Skip to main content

A Boy Named Sue...


My life has been on standby the last decade... Everything has been taken away and I'm left with fucking nothing. I finally find a little happiness and peace with myself and and those I love and that's being threatened too. I will always be there for my child no matter what, but I'm not ready to fight wars anymore. He only has a few moments left of his childhood. He deserves peace. We all do.

I'm done my war. I'm done fighting. There's nothing left. Only love. If that's not enough, I've made peace with that... I'm not abandoning everything I have right now for the ghost of a chance that something might change... Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....  You've fooled me a lot more than that. I am nobodies sucker... Not anymore. I love him dearly... And you're offering everything I want... But read the last 15 years of this blog... One moment doesn't erase a lifetime of pain. (And it wasn't my lifetime... It was his.) I'm not ready to stare back into that abyss and say everything is alright. It will never be. This is just another betrayal.

He will know I fought for him... And I will tell him exactly why I didn't want to fight anymore. I've made peace with all of it. She won. All I want now is to be happy and have my little place in life. I have things in my life that are very valuable to me and the price she's asking is too high. Everything I ever wanted came years too fucking late. That carrot doesn't hold the same appeal... And it's a sadistic choice anyways... I won't make it. Ever.

I'll go on being at peace and hopefully at some point you and him can make peace with that... But I'm not abandoning everything I have for a hope of a moment I always should have had returning to me... The time for that moment has passed. I make my own moments now. You're not part of them.

My heart hurts everyday for what I've lost. But that's in the past.. it will always be in the past. I have someone else who is my heart now... I'm not going to lose that.... As much as I wish things were different this is he life we have chosen. I'm not abandoning what I have now to have false hope. What I have us real... We used to have it.. but we don't anymore.

It's why I walked away again... It's what I'm good at. It took all my energy and all of my soul to fight wars and even more to walk away. I'm done. I'm not spending the rest of my life at war. I just want to be happy. I can do that alone.

You should have named him Sue.

Current Mood: Sad, Confused.
Current Music: Metallica, The Unforgiven.

You know, the Lord's been a great comfort to me all these years. Try not to look so surprised. Yeah, I've got a lot to answer for when I meet Him, but I'd like to believe that for all the harm I've caused, I've also done some good. Maybe the angels need a sharp sword too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th