Skip to main content

Pestilence....

The problem with trying to be the bad guy, there's always someone worse.

I am going insane with all this forced isolation, it's fucking pathetic that I was better suited to prison than I am to self isolating and social distancing in this crap. I do live my life a quarter mile at a time and its fucking frustrating when I have to dial that back to nothing because something's wrong in the world. The  worst part is i do have serious fucking concerns in and out of my life that are in my head almost every  second of my life and I feel powerless to stop them. The world is going to hell sadly I'm actually prepared for it and can handle It.

Isolation ain't a big fucking deal to me I can handle that fucking part. I just expect a lot of my freindships and relationships to be on a different level when this thing is said and done. I'm re-evaluating everything and I'm not sure what the next step is, I was happy, I was peaceful I was at peace with my place in life and now the entire world in chaos, I just want to watch it burn but for the first time in a long time I don't want to burn alongside with it. That both makes me happy inside and frustrates me. I dont like not knowing the next step. I fucking hate and despise the whole idea of nothingness in my life. It really shows how little I have in my life when I'm trying here as hard as I can and all I fucking have to show for it is a lifetime of pain and regret. The sad reality is I am but a moment from being homeless and hungry and it takes nothing, absolutely nothing to revert to that. I'm not afraid of losing the little I have left, that's not the fear .. it's the fact that something external like this goddamn plague will make it impossible to come back from it and I will not be able to dance in the fire and rise from the ashes agian. 

Mentally I think I'm at the worst with the depression than I have ever been and that's not all just in my head. There are fucking external factors. I just want the world to go back to normal. I just want to be normal... It's never going to happen. The reality is when the world comes back from this.... there will be a new normal. Nothing will ever be the same. That terrifies me not for myself, I've had a good life I've lived. The next generation hasn't. They shouldn't have to live in fear. And it fucking sucks that I can't be closer to protect those nearest to me in my heart. I know where I stand. Alone, agianst the world. As usual. Status Quo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th