Skip to main content

Para-Noir

Fuck you because I loved you
Fuck you for loving you too
I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do

In the natural order of things hating you is the most obvious response. There's no reason we should change things from the status quo. Any changes with you come with a price. I'm too old and too bitter to pay that price now.

I have no patience for nostalgia or going back to things the way they were. We are different people. We've grown up. We've grown up cold.

There may be forgiveness, but I will never forget what you and you alone have done to me.

I have no fucking time for high school nonsense. I will fade away out of your life like I never fucking existed if you pull that shit. I have no qualms about doing so.

You can't keep playing games and just expect me to swallow them hook line and sinker. There will come a day when I no longer care. It comes easy to me to cut people out of my life. Even you.

If I don't trust you, and you have given me ample reason not to... I'll say goodbye... And I fucking mean it. I don't want bullshit and drama in my life. Not from you, not from anyone. Not anymore.

I don't get what you're fucking game is and I don't care. I had a good vibe going and I'd like to fucking keep it. I had a happy birthday and I had fun. I even liked talking to you, but if the next day we are playing silly high school games. I am fucking done. I don't deal with immaturity and drama in my life. I don't need to. Not anymore.

I am not and never will be defined by my relationships, that's the difference between us... I don't just fucking fade away because you have someone else. I also don't forget you exist when I'm with someone else. I just kind of wish you didn't and the fact that my heart is an open sore for you regardless of who I am with.

You know it fucking occurs to me, I don't always pay full attention or go all in when it comes to my relationships, I always have outside interests, years ago it was my education and being a father, more recently it was the toy bullshit and getting my life together and having a good time enjoying my life, but I do think when I give myself fully to someone they should celebrate the differences not be upset by them.

Maybe that's my mistake, but I'm not planning to ever fucking change. Too stubborn I guess. I'm going to chase my own path, no matter who the fuck  is along for the ride. The only thing that mattered to make me slow down was a long time ago... He's an adult now, almost. He has his own path to go down. Hopefully it's better than mine. Hopefully one day I can join him on it a little.

I do not and will not let anyone control me. I didn't change for my son's mother or my own. Its highly doubtful I'm going to change for anyone else. That's not the way I'm built. I follow my own stars. Into hell if need be. Where I will eventually end up holds no secret to me. I just want to have a good time getting there.

I'm not going to play you're high school games and hot and cold anymore. I have things to fucking do. Either be honest with you're intentions or fuck right off. I don't have time or patience for this shit anymore. I refuse to deal with it.

Current Mood: pissed off.

If I can't be your true love, I want to be your worst nightmare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th