Skip to main content

Year Of Hell VI: Road To Nowhere


If I can't be your true love, I want to be your worst nightmare

Different fucking reasons for this year being hell, I have had a hard year and i am just seeing some light at the end of the fucking tunnel.... i know one thing for the new year, that will be a change from the last 2 years. I will no longer let my heart be used as a weapon agianst me in some misguided scheme from twenty years ago. I'm not that person anymore. I fought a battle agianst you that lasted a lifetime and when i came to peace with it, you came back into my life and made it all complicated agian. now another year is ending and we are where we always are at the end of a fucking year. The only diffrence this year is I waited a fucking year to give you your ring and I was patient and I had faith that at the end of the day, despite youre mental health one day you would come back to me... I'm not so sure of that now. it's probaly games and you using my emotions as a weapon against me... but theres a fucking problem with that. 
I didn't end the war because of the fact i was losing, I didnt end the war because I stopped hating you, I ended the war because it was the right thing for all of us... and now he's a man he can make his own judgement on my decisions, but i decided a long time ago that i would never fight you agian, my silence ensures that, as does youre constant betrayal... I'm done trying. youll have to come to me now. the reality is i am now at a place where i could move on, If I so Choose, I stayed even to the cost of my own personal ruin, a lot longer than i should have... the relationships you helped to destroy, the ties that i burnt the ground on that bridge with dynamite and gasoline, i fucking own that. it's always going to be me and you even if it's me Versus you, but theres no need for that anymore. there's no need for us anymore. I need to find my own way, I need to be here right now but that is no longer a guarentee that i will be here Forever. I have options and I have no fucking regrets about the choices i made this year, But I think Next fucking year I'm going to take another path, be another me. you clearly don't want the man I've tried to become. maybe darkness and Angry are better. maybe one day you'll figure out whatever is broken in your head, but im done letting you occupy space in my head constantly. you'll always be there anyways but maybe not at the forefront. I've got other responsibilties, you are certainly not the only one. and if you were ever as important as you pretend to be in my life, you'd have made a effort instead of destroying my life multiple times. i made one last this Christmas, It was important to say to my son that i tried to be there for his 18th Christmas, just like i've fucking been there for every other one, but of course I wasn't allowed. You betrayed me, I never fucking betrayed you. and somehow you've gotten that twisted in youre head that i'm the bad guy. That I Abandoned you when all I did was fight for you both. you just couldnt see it, so you made me the fucking Enemy in youre imagination. That's the fucking problem. I Like playing the fucking Villian, if it means you're at peace with youre decisions and all three of our lives that you destroyed, I'll gladly play the role. it might bring you peace more than me playing the loving husband. It's too bad I'm Fucking Both, and I always will be. But it's time to walk away, and just be Me. I owe you Nothing. Not anymore. You got an Extra year of my soul i wasnt willing to give you. you took it anyways. Current Mood: Empty Current Music: The attack of the dead men,Sabaton The villains were always ugly in books and movies. Necessarily so, it seemed. Because if they were attractive—if their looks matched their charm and their cunning—they wouldn't only be dangerous. They would be irresistible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th