Skip to main content

The Last Dance.




And you’re in my life agian... I’m gonna stand my ground and see what come of it. But you are in my life and I will stand firm on what I want for the both of us. We’ve both made mistakes and both have regrets. But you’ve also hurt me for just attempting to keep my hand in the game. We may love each other but we damage each other too. That part isn’t forgotten easily.


It’s a new year, we can start over and begin agian. And I will give you that. But this is is the last dance. I have nothing left to prove. But we have plenty to prove to each other. That’s where we stand right now. 


I will always be here. That’s you’re promise but not without quarter. There will always be answers and I will always demand them. That’s where we stand now. That’s who I am now. 


You are a part of my life and I want you to be more. But we both know it needs to be on my terms and not on your timeline.


I don’t have any expectations or reasons to change anything right now. And while I know you are considering changes that can and will affect your life in positive ways. I am just hoping that you will allow me to be part of them. I already know that I am the fucking endgame. You just need to decide when you’re years of running are done.


I’m done being wild and crazy and living my life day to day without thinking of tomorrow. I have responsibilities now. One of them has always been

You. 


I’m happy and enjoying my life, but you and I both know there is something missing in both our lives... and we need to find our way back to that. 


But there needs to be trust, and there needs to be something more than thinking you will

Run off agian. I’m

Always going to

Catch you when you fall.


But I’ll never chase, and I’ll never make

That first phone call. That wound you keep peeling open is a constant open sore. You know the damage you inflicted, the damage only you can fix. 


But I’m not going to chase or chance false hope, you need to give me some reality to believe in.


Otherwise I go back

To my life, my freinds and my adventures. That’s where things stand right now. 


There are emotions between us, that’s understood. It’s always been understood, even when my eyes were full of rage and hurt... that there was something more. 


But there needs to be something more than false promises and phone calls. That’s not enough anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th