Skip to main content

This is War V: Blood on your hands VI



Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war. Demons run but count the cost; the battle's won but the child is lost.

I am loading the bullet's into the Gun, Past And present of my life are tied good and bad into whatever is left of my future, but there are things that need to be done and dealt with, there is no time for anything but what remains of the battle, there's no longer a time to be angry, there's No time for it.. there's a single directive one that needs to happen, The war needs to end, Only one of us will be left standing at the end of this... it's time to use all my resources to be that man, it's time to finish this game.... Never give up, never give in.. that will always be my mantra because at the end of this game, and yes Jennifer, anything between me and you will always be a game... I will use everything in my arsenal, all the ammunition in my fucking arsenal, I no longer am willing to play by our rules of engagement, you never have, why should i bother playing by them as well? I will always have my honor and be the fucking man i am, I will stand in the fire Until i don't have to, that's not a choice I am allowed to make. when your entire life has been strife and a battle you get used to it... But it's not a fucking choice I wanted to ever make for our son. It's time to end this.. No matter what it takes.. the bullet's are loaded, the end game draws near there is no longer anything that can be done, either I will win or will lose, But I promise you, i will not go down without a fucking fight, and if I do go down, he will always Know that i went down fighting for the right thing, for the only thing, For him. I don't Expect to go down at all.. I know who I am and who I am not, I do have allies and I do remember dates and moments... and those are the fucking things that will damn you, nothing I have done.. just the fact that this has been a very fucking long chess game of us manipulating against each other for what the both of us Hold dear.. I'm Not the one that has ever betrayed him, But clearly with your actions you have... All i can do Is keep fighting, I'm not the one with the blood on my hands that can never truly wash away, you have taken everything from Him and I refuse to have him grow up with your morals and Your ideals...Every ally i have, everything i can do to prove you will be used, i will not back down I will never surrender, i will never back down from anyone least of all you, there is only one way for this to end and we very quickly heading towards that, in my mind, you will lose, But it still won't be about you, it never has been, only about our child, only about Him and him alone... he is my entire reason for being, my entire reason for fighting, My own personal reason for not embracing the darkest sides of me and entering oblivion myself, because if i did that, it would make me No better than you, and I am better than that, I am better than you, And this will never ever be a battle between me and you, it will always be exactly what it is, it will be about our son, nothing else. Not ever, there have been so many times I've felt defeated and wanted to back down, so many times it would have been easier to return to an older life and walk away, somehow, something, gave me strength to continue and not be defeated, to still be here at the end of the day, the fact that every hell i have i have endured only makes me a better father, a better person, gives me reason to believe that there will be a better ending... something to look forward to, something to end these dark days, that's my tomorrow, one with him, and if that tomorrow is without him, there will come a day when there will be reckoning, when he goes thru the back pages of his life and finds out what you have done to him, I'm sure he is figuring it all out now, I'm sure that for every little bit of him that you may have taught him to hate me, there is going to be a larger part that hates you, if he grows up to hate me that's fine, i can live with that, I can rest easy in my grave knowing that I won't be the only one that he hates.. one day he will know that i never gave up and never gave in, not to you, not to anyone, what you have taken away can never be returned, but goddamn it i will try.. and this will always be about one person, Him. and if not, i promise you, i won't be the only one he hates.

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up, never give in.

It's never going to be about anger and revenge, it's never going to simply come down to one last grandstand between you and I, it's too far gone for that, A decade too far gone... This war has only escalated to a place where My soul is damned and yours, Yours does not fucking exist at all Anymore.. Enjoy Oblivion.

There is only one soul at stake here, Make no mistake about that, it's not yours and it's not mine... I can and have lived with what you have Done to me, I have been destroyed, i have been crucified, i have to live with the guilt of my choice and the fact that in his and your darkest fucking hour I was not there for him, but you're choices in that darkest of hours, No, it doesn't damn you, you're too fucking far gone for that... you deserve Oblivion, I would pray for your soul but you don't have one... These are the choices you have made for our son, Not me.. I can live in the fire, I've proven that, broken but Destroyed, you should have known better, Nothing can completely destroy me, All the pain in my life i have suffered before does not compare to this, All the anger in my life only fuels the fire... I know where I have been, I know who I am, I know that as dark as you could claim me to be I could never be.. but the saddest part Is i never expected the darkness that came out of you, This will never be about me and you, this will never be about the past, This will always be about him.....

Current Mood : Angry, Determined.
Current Music: Leonard Cohen,Who In Fire.

Every war has it's turning points, and every person too.

Painting the enemy as being as inhuman as possible is a great way to win a war


You know what, BB? We’ve got dark spots on our souls. We have to live with that. War is not about doing what’s right. War’s about surviving.

The war keeps taking pieces of me anyway. Makes the rest of me harder to hit.

So the whole war is beause we can't talk to each other.

It's possible I've been through too much, lost too much. War damages different people in different ways; Hector taught me that. King Alejandro became spineless and incapable. His father before him was rash and unpredictable, if I'm to believe court gossip. Perhaps this is my damage. Maybe I am numb to fear because I am broke

There are casualties in war. Those who don’t make it back to a place of sound hopes and dreams. Some take on their demons alone. They are deceived into fearlessness and trampled by the hooves of their oppressor.
Besides intervention, there is little justice for the thousands-upon-thousands hacked to pieces all around us.
How dare we try to take life to the next level. Instead of merely protecting ourselves or scrounging up our next meal, we have the audacity to hope for something more—a witness for our lives who will survive alongside us

When it comes down to it, though, the real decision is inevitable: If one of us has to be destroyed, let's make damn sure we're the ones alive at the end.


I knew right then and there that I would become as courageous as I needed in order to keep him safe. I thought of the soldiers and bullets that I hid from...I would stand and fight them to keep him safe

I will go to war should there ever be a cause I think worth dying for--and not before.

And so there was no single cause for war, but it happened simply because it had to happen.

When the fight ends you can afford to relax. That’s the worst part. Winner or loser you have again eyes to see around you. Blood, butchered bodies, bodies pierced by arrows. You stir inside, your heart tightens, the feeling of loss wells up. The sense of smell is the next thing to revive, adding a new dimension of pain. I closed the eyes of the last cadet, blue eyes, unseeing, his body, so small, almost a child, the youngest cadets were all gone, their faces surprised in death. Cold lips never able again to kiss a girl. It’s then that the emptiness swallows you and you mourn inside. Damn you, Scharon. No! Damn you, Travellers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th