Skip to main content

The Anger...

The man once wrote: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. Tolkien had that one mostly right.

I stepped forward, let the door bang closed, and snarled, "Fuck subtle.


I'm Sick of being Angry about everything In my life, I do and don't see things in my fucking Life Improving, I don't know how much longer i can sit being a spectator in my life waiting on things to happen and sacrificing every little part of my life that fucking makes me, ME. every little part of me that's left is slowly becoming something else... I have made my choices in this life but i am seriously starting to reevaluate them, I don't know where i am going to be at this point of my life next year and I need to start doing what's best for myself and My survival, I don't mind sacrificing for others, but it shouldn't be fucking assumed... these are things that belong to me that maybe should go towards things that I might need to fight this bitter fucking war.. and I would like a few fucking things left over to stand to say that this was an important moment in my fucking life... it wasn't just me surviving, hell I spent a hundred Bucks for glass shelves that stay empty.... that's not important, but i shouldn't be sacrificing everything to let my wants and needs to be the only fucking thing that isn't important... when i feel like I'm being used or taken advantage of i start to withdrawn i start to think of myself.. and I start to get fucking angry.. because when it comes down to it... and I'm angry enough, in my life there will only be one fucking person standing and taking care of myself and my child, That's me... No one else.. I'm almost forty, if it has to be that way so fucking what.... I just don't like to be angry and questioning everything everything, and feeling trapped within myself... It's very easy for me to walk away, even when i want to make things work, i just can't be the person I'm expected to be all the fucking time... sick of sacrificing everything, I chose to be done with the toy thing, but there supposed to be things left over, One of these days I need for what's left to stand for something.. and it's dwindling... I'm making a choice now to keep some things, there was always some give and take when this was something I did professionally.... now I'm just feeling fucking used. the last of it shouldn't be a fucking parachute when we can't fucking budget. i have bills too....

Current Mood: Pissed Off
Current Music: Twisted Sister - The Price

“Anger is just anger. It isn't good. It isn't bad. It just is. What you do with it is what matters. It's like anything else. You can use it to build or to destroy. You just have to make the choice."

Constructive anger," the demon said, her voice dripping sarcasm.

Also known as passion," I said quietly. "Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful.”

Anybody can become angry — that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way — that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

I want to say somewhere: I've tried to be forgiving. And yet. There were times in my life, whole years, when anger got the better of me. Ugliness turned me inside out. There was a certain satisfaction in bitterness. I courted it. It was standing outside, and I invited it in.

A void in my chest was beginning to fill with anger. Quiet, defeated anger that guaranteed me the right to my hurt, that believed no one could possibly understand that hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th