Skip to main content

Five Years...Six Easter's

Nothing will remain of you: not a name in a register, not a memory in a living brain. You will be annihilated in the past as well as in the future. You will never have existed.

It has been five years, Six Easter weekends since you started this war, I'm still here and I'm still standing and fighting for him, he has not been forgotten, nor have you truly erased me from his mind... the end is coming soon, I am just waiting, I will never be your fucking martyr on this battlefield, I will always find a way to fight, even when I don't want to... so much has come and gone in the last few years but at least one of us can hold there head up and say I never resorted to bullshit tactics, I just fight, fist to the bone... you wanna throw punches, be prepared to catch more than a few of them along the way, I have No fear of you, but it fucking sucks that this time of The year once again there is something hollow growing out of the space that used to be my heart, and you are 100% to blame for that. It sucks that your reasons for doing everything have always been around holidays, i guess you want your self remembered even in hatred.... and for your selfish reasons you create drama in his life.... all i have ever wanted to be is his father, and that won't change.. no matter how many fucking Easter's and other holidays I miss. It's just about the games you play, it's just sad this weekend is a stinging reminder every fucking year of how much you twisted the knife in your quest to destroy me, in your quest to destroy the relationship between me and him. very soon, it's gonna be my turn to twist the knife... and I have more ammunition than you ever thought you could create out of thin air out, the difference is, what i have is true.

Current Mood: Depressed.

It doesn't get better," I said. "The pain. The wounds scab over and you don't always feel like a knife is slashing through you. But when you least expect it, the pain flashes to remind you you'll never be the same.

Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th