Skip to main content

Infinite Warfare

War, they say, is the answer of those who have no arguments left.

I'm not going to listen to anyone give me a fucking lecture on what I should and should not do when I'm fucking starving to make sure I have cash for my kids counselling. It will be there, I don't give a damn how in the fuck I get to it, but if you aren't willing to do your fucking job and take care of your end if the deal, don't expect me to keep trying to get blood from a stone... I will always find a way, but that way usually ends up with me in deep debt and with no further uphill than I was before... This is a war of a attrition and it's a war if minor moves, but when someone supposedly on my side is telling me how and when to move... That's not going to go over when there's almost an outright refusal to do anything, and it's been like that for six fucking years, I can't continue to crap out every dime I have to fight this war if I don't have back up and if you're victories stand for nothing... What the fuck is the point? When no one backs my play and I end up with nothing, what's is it all worth? More and more I wonder if I'll ever see my child this side of his 18th birthday... And that hurts, but the war goes on.

People that are a nessicary evil in my life may not stay that way much longer. I should not be looking angrily in a rear view mirror wondering why my life is the way it is. That includes all the fucking agents of a corrupt family law system and the business that fuels them, I'm very disillusioned that I chose this field as my life path, because it's full of deceit and games, at least that's one thing I'm comfortable with when I go back to work, I expect to be stabbed in the back... It comes with the territory.

I am now at a point where i never expect this to end, it's all a series of chess moves to prove the other not the victor, it needs to be about more than that.. a young mans mental state lies in the balance, im sick of the family court industry being exactly what it is... im sick of this war, this final never ending battle, but i am not afraid to fight it, till my dying day or his 18th birthday whatever comes first... I may be fighting a losing battle, but i'm used to it, been doing so since the day i was made aware of his birth. never will he be ever able to say that i backed down or abandoned him, that was all his mothers doing...One day he will know that... I'm still here, standing and fighting for him, even if it costs me everything.

I will never back down, not from you not from anyone...

Current Mood: Determined
Current Music: Avenged Sevenfold,Nightmare

When the bombs fell, it wasn't a war; it was an obliteration. No one had any idea who shot first or why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th