Skip to main content

Holding Pattern.

Evil is just a word. Under the skin, it's simple pain.

Things are too connected to make sense right now. And there are things that don't make sense and are confusing but if you can connect the dots... It leads down the spiral... Everything repeats. I am stuck in the same motion I have always been over the years. I am standing fucking still. Waiting for the next big change or everything to turn back to black. Inevitably I expect the worst. The fact is I don't know the next fucking step. I'm trying to roll with the punches fate has provided. But it gets more and more difficult to take the fucking hits. I just know that what I have and what I want are two entirely different fucking things.

I live by my wits...and I have nothing... But the sad fact is my nothing is always going to be better than you're everything because I am happy and I have enough to survive. You have only one thing in my life I want. Otherwise I have everything I need.

I know at the current fucking moment I am merely waiting for the next phase of my life and my heart and mind are pulling me in so many directions while I'm simply sitting at status quo. I need a change.... I know what I'd like that change to be.. but I also know that it might take some fucking time. I don't fucking know where things are going but I know whatever I fucking do. I do not fucking plan on looking backwards. And I don't plan on going anywhere. I'm sad and angry about how my life has turned out and I'm not sure the next option. But I know that anything is better than staying in my current moment just waiting for something else to happen.

I do know one thing... other than a minor fucking wrinkle that has appeared recently and disappeared just as fast.. I don't give a fuck about this holiday and any false hope is just fucking that. I'm going to go thru with my normal routine and not give a shit about the world and about any changes until one actually happens... I may not be fucking happy, but I'm not completely miserable right now and i have a pretty good fucking go of it right now. there are and always will be gifts here if anything changes.. but I'm not bothering to get my hopes up... not anymore, I'm not gonna live on False Hope when the price is too fucking high.

Current Mood: Sad, Bitter, Cold.

He's the most dangerous man alive. Not so much because he believes in his actions, but because he believes his actions are all which life allows him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th