Skip to main content

Angry Again


I have earned my right to be fucking angry. The things I've endured in my life and the people I have to deal with just to survive? My life sucks and then this fucking pandemic hits? I'm sick of people in my life that don't have my back or my interests in mind. As long as I can do something for them, so yeah, I'm frustrated. I am angry, but you haven't seen what my true anger is. Only a few fucking have. I'm at peace for the most part with that beast inside me, but most are not deserving of my true anger... So they will never ever fucking see it, that's reserved for blood, that's reserved for those that matter.

I am angry and I am bitter and most that have come and gone in my life fail to understand that. But I've been damned since I was eight years old, my life was always going to be hardship. I was always going to be damaged. I was damaged even then, look at my left leg. I deal with constant pain every day, but yeah, I'm just fucking angry.

If you had lost as much as I have or even had the emotions to comprehend you'd be angry too.

I can't imagine why I'm angry when there is abuse all around me and manipulations, I am a warrior and fighter trying to find peace but when all that I am surrounded by is other peoples miseries due to their life choices not mine, yeah, one tends to get a little fucking pissed off. I have a temper there is no denying that. I am angry. But I make the best in a world that has shut me out and never giving me a fucking chance, no wonder I'm angry and I'm bitter...

... Wouldn't you be?

I'm sick of negative people in my life that think they are they be all and end all in my fucking life. I'm better without them, and soon I will be. You want to blame the pandemic? You want to blame long standing problems about respect go the fuck ahead. I just need to be alone and without people rather than being treated like shit by anyone. I've played this game before. I'll be playing it agian.

But I can go alone, it's probably better and safer at some point that I do decide to say fuck you all and just find a hole in the wall and start over... Because if I can't find peace with those that say they supposedly love me that are/were currently in my life. They can be gone.

Everyone goes. It's expected.

Maybe this time it's time for me to go instead, without a heart, without emotions, without feelings. I'm sick of being treated like trash by those that supposedly have my back.

Right...

The only person that ever truly has my back is me... It's getting real fucking apparent. That's ok tho. I can fucking live with that. I don't need anyone to fucking define me. Not friends, not so called family, not anyone.

I'm sick of people in general. I'm sick of the world in general. This shitstorm of my life has to eventually stop. Maybe I should be the one stopping it.

It's not like I haven't disappeared before, it's not like I have to give notice to let a bunch of people that I no longer give two shits about the courtesy to know that I'm going.

Maybe it's just time to go.

I'm sick of feeling the prisoner in my own life and watching people come and go, no one stays, eventually I get sick of them and there shit and the way they all effect me and I move on.

That's what I should be doing now, exploring options. Running away. Starting over. Whatever the hell u wanna call it, but doing it alone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th