Skip to main content

Until You Come Back Home....

  The only place I feel safe in this world is in your arms and I’m pretty sure you feel the same even tho you are afraid of it.


I just want you back and I know how much this week affects you, so I will be there without question. It’s what she would have wanted. That’s fuel for a lot of my thoughts. She would have been happiest had we stayed together and I think our world would be a lot different if we we had made different choices. I’m just trying to get back to that. This isn’t what it’s meant to be for either of us, and maybe we would be stronger together?


I don’t where my life is going and I hate that it remains status quo with everything happening around me. I only ever see my future in your eyes, no matter how long that takes. 


I hold no expectations, just hope that one day I’ll be enough that you decide the same.


My real ties, my real home, the things that matter are with you. Not here. Not Windsor, that door is permanently closed anyways. I know where I stand, what’s important and what I want. I’m just trying to have patience to see it thru.


I don’t look back... certain parts of my life are done. Windsor is a closed door other than education. Without it I wouldn’t have the things I do have so I am grateful for my education and my options but I need to look farther back and do what’s always been right for me and my little family. That’s where my prerogatives always should have been. I made choices without the wealth of experience. Now I’m just trying to make choices that are right for me, I’m sick of wandering aimlessly in my life. The one time in my life I was ever focused was with you. Let’s get back to that.


There are questions and I know this time of year isn’t time to pressure. We are both sad and depressed about something not in our control. But I do know the things I can control and I am trying to Persue those things between me and you. There is no timeline and no time limit, neither one of us have ever played by any rules... but maybe we should play together agian. 


You’re not the only one hurting this week, and maybe you should realize that instead of roping me back in and then going silent. I can’t turn it off, I don’t want to. But one day I will and it will be forever. It won’t ever turn back on. I don’t want that and neither do you. So decide, do you want me in you’re life or do want me gone. I’m good with both.


I just can’t live in the numbing void of nothingness not knowing where things are going to end up. I can’t move on with you fucking dragging me down and I’m afraid to completely let you go for fear of hurting you worse.


So make you’re choice, one or the other is going to inevitably happen anyways.


Current Mood: Depressed



Who will be your pretty little enemy? 

When I'm gone your world will prove empty 

I promise, you will always remember me.

— Coheed and Cambria, "Deranged"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th