Skip to main content

Sweet True Lies.




It's not just you that I have a problem trusting or getting along with in my life. I tend to walk away from a lot a people in my life due to my abandonment issues and trust issues. The only difference is that I know that you will be there in some fashion at the end whether I like it or not, and I think certain other people that should be there or should be here now and aren't will be nothing more than forgotten memories to me and you. 


I don't have a lot of patience for people and I do know the havoc that was wrought by certain influences and decisions back in our relationship. Not all that you have forgiven me for. Maybe one day. I know it's still a huge hurt for you to heal from.


I never should have made the choice to leave niagara either time, you won't admit it to me but you liked it when I was close... it gave you security, something lacking in your life and I made a lot of the wrong decisions when I should have done differently. Foolish pride on my part, I figured I wasn't as broken as I clearly am.


You are my favorite memory, one I will always fight to return to. I'm sick of the time of getting old and having these amazing adventures and memories without each other. We need to go back to what we were and have these kind of adventures together. Drinking without you kinda sucks.


I liked it better when we were at war. At least the battle lines were clear. Loving you and dealing with you're mental health sucks.


Go be you're whore for you're king that won't even kiss you on the mouth. I won't be here the next time you call.Enjoy your scum.  I'm sick of being the forgiving one and always being in love with you every time you come back. 


Next time I won't answer. That's a promise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th