Skip to main content

Skeletons in the Closet

... and at least I am sleeping nights again do to heat exhaustion and stress, the body does not want to do anything at this point..my mind is telling me what the fuck is the point of living, I didn't do anything but without conviction I am treated like a criminal and i have everything meaningful in this life torn away from me, this is a result of a selfish person's bullshit self lawyering because she is too fucking cheap to afford a lawyer, that's ok.. I have one.. and please come to court unarmed agian, I'm not about to hold anything back this time, both of us have skeletons in our closets and as much as you have used mine against me to destroy me, I'm going to do the same to strip you bare... the fact that you are using our one and only child as a tool of destruction like this is incomprehensible and it shows the true personality behind your eyes, you are a soulless person and i cannot believe there was ever a time i actually felt any emotion towards you other than rage, hate and disgust. there are easier ways to destroy a man, but in your quest to get exactly what your greedy little mind wants you decided to take the lowest fucking road... One day soon or later the truth will fucking come out.. and the reality will be that he will one day be told of all the games and all the bullshit you have put all of through, when that days comes, I don't think I'm the one he will end up full of resentment for... I am patient i can wait for that day.. but first let's play the good old game of court, let's see how you do when you come to court with no lawyer and i have years of documents showing how pathetic you truly are and how this is just your last opportunity to get rid of me.. and you found a sympathetic woman at the society to assist you knowing that my natural distrust and anger and other emotions towards the system would be evident and would help her decide that I am guilty of something i did not do.. but of course you knew that would happen, and you knew that impact it would have on my career, forget the job it wasn't important but it wasn't going anywhere.. but the career you took away because you knew that it would prevent me from going after you legally... That's probably the most idiotic statement you've ever thought... it's so much easier to get legal assistance when unemployed and having your career taken away from you... People are gonna fight harder because I have one skill and thanks to your machinations i have had that fucking skill taken away from me.... I will never go away until my name is cleared... It would have been one fucking thing to have asked for me to give up my parental rights because you wanted to fuck off to Vancouver or wherever.. but to do it in this way, you merely unleashed a fire in my gut that isn't fucking going anywhere.. You seeked to destroy me and succeeded, it's my turn... I will destroy you.

Current Mood: Rage
Current Music: How Could She, Type O Negative.
The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but the one who causes the darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th