Skip to main content

Mental Health?

There is considerable irony in the fact that even tho it is very clear to all party's involved that their are some mental health issues involved that He's safe at home in the authorities opinion... you really got to give your fucking head a shake at that..one this is a fucking false allegation with made up fantasy stories and elements but that's not important because the safety and concerns of the child comes first... i can understand and respect that, but have any professionals really talked to her about her delusions? wait until something happens there and the assholes in charge have egg on their face.. I'm almost convinced at this point that there has been abuse.. but it wasn't by me. she's batshit fucking crazy and i should have made it an issue the first time around as an issue re: custody but of course i didn't and now her insanity is destroying my life, of course it's not just my life she's destroying, I know I play a few cards short of the deck but how the hell can people not see thru her? She lives in a fantasy world and i can fucking prove it... of course It's not really about protecting the innocent is it... welcome to the $y$tem.... I'm almost about to take my mothers advice and go back to the one place where i can't be affected by her bullshit, but to do that right now requires two big sacrifices and neither of which i am willing to give up, I have to see this fucking thing through to the end because I won't eat 100,000 dollars worth of my career and more importantly i am not going to let this crazy woman who is playing with a few cards short of the deck take away my relationship with my son, fuck her... i should have left her be back when i left Welland for Windsor... that way she would be a distant memory and I'd have had a chance for a normal life, except i was drawn back in by her machinations, of course thanks to her own decisions she'll die a spinster and I won't... i refuse to, and have never been fucking defined by who I am with, Only with who I am... as long as i hold onto that I'll be fine.

Current Mood: Depressed.
You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th