Skip to main content

41.

And she and I, we will take that guilt to our graves of whatever we did and didn’t do, or had to do, or failed to do...

Another year passes for you of what's left of you're life, I only mark the occasion because in three weeks, the day after my birthday we go to war for good, and for real, theirs no hiding in your bullshit reality and you will be fucking undone. i don't expect things to end but I do expect to be somewhere else rather than the nothingness that we have now, too much precious time and blood have been stolen from us, and even at one point from you, but whatever sympathy at one time i had for you was eroded by your choice of actions over the past few years, you're own sins condemn you worse than anything i could have done, the blood is always going to be on your hands and you will be judged for your sins, I'm not the one that has to explain everything to a young man who is starting to come of age exactly why decisions were made in your life and his, the moment when he needed me the most i couldn't be there and that was due to your actions, your choices, that will always be your paramount sin. there are times i tire of this eternal war with you, I've known you fifteen years and have been fighting you for more than the last ten, I know that whatever goodness is in my son does not come from you, your soul is black. Your actions are the reason i fight even when I'm falling apart emotionally. In my estimation no one truly speaks for my son except for you and your veiw is so distorted and not even in this reality, even when i should fall upon my sword and let you win, I pull that fucking thing out of my chest and continue to fight, you may have inflicted a mortal wound on me, but it's a slow bleed and I have no doubt that the stress that has prematurely aged me will one day kill me, but I'll see the end of this first... and I'll always have the fact that i am fighting for one pure goal, and that's my son and his well being and to ensure that your reality isn't the only one he sees, even if it's just a paper record when he's a man. until the last checkmate, we are merely at another stalemate in this game of fucking psychological chess, it's your move, it's your time to lose... I know that very soon, this set of moments will be at an end and a new playing field, one likely more to my advantage will be available to us, I also know that come an ending, although not a preferred one, i can and will face that reality, I know that i can face and end because even if there is an end it's meaningless, because i will continue to fight, I will never back down, not with whats at stake, you should know me better than that, I might lose the fucking battle, but you've seen me fight, you will know that you have been in a fight, I might get my ass kicked, but I'll never fucking back down, I will never lose the war, Not as long as i can get back up and fight again, not as long as what's at stake remains the most important fucking thing in my life period.

Current Mood: Depressed, Angry.
Current Music: The Longest Day, Iron Maiden.

Every time I stumbled and fell, something in me hardened, became worse.
By the time I reached the castle gates; I think I was not Lestat. I was someone else altogether.

It’s an awful truth that suffering can deepen us, give a greater luster to our colors, a richer resonance to our words. That is, if it doesn’t destroy us, if it doesn’t burn away the optimism and the spirit, the capacity for visions, and the respect for simple yet indispensable things.

I don’t know whether I’m the hero or the victim of this tale. But either way, shouldn’t I dominate it? I’m the one really telling it, after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th