Skip to main content

Till All Are Gone 14: The Albatross II

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
And if I die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my toys will break.
So none of the other kids can use 'em....
Amen.


Getting really sick of these collecting pieces of shit that keep not paying up when they have taken advances on things, I can't trust people in my personal life why the fuck do I think I can trust these collecting assholes who always have a fucking excuse for sitting on their fucking hands when the moneys due, esp when I give them a killer deal right before my biggest ever solo show when I'm in dire need of fucking stock. I'm completely fed up with that type of shit, I can't trust anyone when they have something to gain from me, point fucking blank this has always been a job and a fucking source of income for me, otherwise I don't give a fuck about any of it, I'm sick of being taken advantage of by my caring about people and trusting them. I need to be an island upon myself from now on and more than a little bit fucking selfish. I'm fed up with the whole fucking deal. I just want it all gone and some if the money and things I've lost recovered and replaced with new things, I have this one last show to deal with in September but from now on as far as this plastic crack goes I'm fucking making it about me, I don't trust anyone in the collecting community locally anymore and it don't give a shit about this mountain of plastic crap anymore, if I could truly afford it if burn it all down and walk away, but I can't. But I do remember that once upon a time I looked on action figures and transformers as fun to play with and an interesting hobby for me and the boy, as with all my other battles I'm becoming disillusioned with even that memory, it's just about cashing out now and other fucking people and their greed have made it that way. And it's not my friends on the internet, as always it's Hamilton scumbags that see a need to play a fucking angle, here's my fucking angle from now on, cash up front or get the fuck outta my face, I have real battles to fight and real things to fucking deal with, this shit, will always be, just what it is, a distraction. I should not be continuing to fund this shit out of my own pocket and giving up things that once meant something to me like the boys motu 200x collection, my 80s collection of he man, the masters classics, or my fucking masterpieces from that Chinese idiot that didn't know how to pay an agreed upon fucking wage. I'm so disillusioned by the one thing that has kept me going and helped pay legal bills and kept me fed for three fucking years because of the bullshit, because of the people locally, in September it will be my last show, I've been saying that a while but I mean it, I'm sick of the games, I'm sick of the politics, I'm sick of the financial stabs in the back cuz to some people it appears I'm doing better than them although a lot of the time I don't know where my fucking next meal is coming from, that's OK I like being hungry and angry, it keeps me sharp, it gives me a thick skin and makes me an asshole, it's time to be done, it's time to walk away and be done, I have only one regret about all of this stupid toy bullshit and that's the fact that my son couldn't be here to have enjoyed the trip, some of the things I've done were fun, but a lot more of it has just been a complication in my life and when it becomes a burden and the albatross it's time to be done. I never thought this would turn into something I hate but the signs were there even in the beginning, and I've spent the last year trying to walk away from it, now I just need to do that, I just need to be done. I'm sick of this shit from multiple people who say they will do something and when and then when asked to be as good to their word they have every fuckin excuse in the world. Go figure it's fucking Hamilton. I'm fucking sick of these emotional vampires in my life many of them that i would never have even met if it wasn't for this stupid toy Bullshit. I've got enough hanger's on and losers that are emotional vampires in my life without having to deal with these greedy motherfuckers. I'm sick of all of this... this should not be the thing in my life that's giving me anger and grievance right now, this should be the worthwhile distraction from the other battles... but it's not, Not anymore.

#sick of collectors bs

Current Mood: Angry, Annoyed.
Current Music: Marilyn Manson, You're So Vain ft. Johnny Depp

Some selfish people rise because some kind people haven't learned the art of saying no to them.

Teach a man to fish, and he can provide for others. Teach a man selfishness, and he’ll only be interested in providing for himself.

Selfish people are always seeking ways to advance themselves. They only notice you when you have something beneficial to them. Realize when someone is using you for their own personal gains and put a stop to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th