Skip to main content

The Albatross III: Shortest Straw V

The albatross begins with it's vengeance
A terrible curse a thirst has begun
His shipmates blame bad luck on the mariner
About his neck, the dead bird is hung.


Really, really fucker? You know I'm counting on some money and yer fucking sitting front row at a marvel event and then crying the fucking blues about being poor to me this week? Are u fucking kidding me? And you're not the only person I supposedly call fucking call freind that I associate with the toyline bullshit that takes too much and leaves me with nothing, I'm sick of it, these people that I have allowed into my personal life shouldn't be there, they are fucking leeches, I shouldn't be chasing assholes for Monday when they have given their fucking word that last week they will have money for me, and a week later I'm fucking chasing assholes, I have bills and fucking responsibilities and I don't take lightly to people that can afford fucking luxuries when I'm sitting here scrambling with ten bucks I had to fucking borrow from my woman to make ends meet. This is why I fucking hate Hamilton and the Niagara area, there are no fucking solid people anymore unless they are fucking family or people I have known since I was little, (and even that it depends on the person because that's another Clusterfuck, not my circus, not my monkeys tho.) but the sad fact is most of the local people in the toy community here in Hamilton are two faced and always quick with the stab in the back and the fucking bullshit excuses. I've had enough of that from fucking people, I get enough of it in my personal fucking life. This albatross around my fucking neck needs to begone, and the fact that it was once agian someone I supposedly trusted that's got the excuse makes me think that from now fucking one I'm going to have a much harder shell, I should not be worrying about fucking toy money owed at this stage of the game but of course, everyone shows their true face when told to fucking man up and pay up. Pretty fucking sad that people aren't true to their fucking word, sadder still that I'm such an idiot I actually trust these idiots with things I didn't really feel like giving up. I have little things in my life that are way more fucking important than these fucking retards. Time to focus on that. I'm sick of selfish motherfuckers whether they be toy collectors, single fucking moms that don't know how to have responsibility and/or love for the children they have created while feeling free and fucking entitled to party and slut around, even at forty, enjoy spinster life whore,drama queens,and others who affect my fucking life, I'm too damn old for this shit and I have earned a respite from this shit. It's about me and mine not anyone else and their problems. I have no fucking time for it anymore. I have other concerns on my mind and my own issues and concerns to address, the toy thing is what it's always been, a means to an end.

It's nice walking into a store and likely confirming by the owners actions that he was in on the high level theft of toys and comics from me back in December, being kicked out of a store because a freind wanted to look in cuz of the toys over politics? That's Hamilton and faggot toy collectors for you, whatever the reason is anymore for these petty little beefs I don't care anymore, give me one more big pay day and I am getting the fuck out. Fuck all these stupid collecting trash bags with no ethics and no honour, it's all about them and that's not who I am that's never going to be who I am.

I'm sick of being angered and being angry as a fucking result of these hollow fucking people, I have better things to do, real battles to fight, than to be playing petty political battles with overgrown, overweight man children that don't care about anyone than themselves, if I'm to call any of those idiots freinds locally I would rather not have that kinda of freind or even acquaintance, and the sad part is I have real enemies, these people don't even register on that scale, they are jokes in comparison. The things I have to do next month that are more important than this shit take priority. I'm done sept 27. For good, fuck local Hamilton toy politics, you don't kick a child out of a toy store because of a personal beef with an adult, I'm sick of dealing with local overgrown greedy adult men children who only care about themselves. Toys should be for kids, not collectors. This was only a job, now it's an albatross.

Current Mood: Pissed Off

The mariner kills the bird of good omen
His shipmates cry against what he's done
But when the fog clears, they justify him
And make themselves a part of the crime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th