Skip to main content

Empire's End V

Courage is about learning how to function despite the fear, to put aside your instincts to run or give in completely to the anger born from fear. Courage is about using your brain and your heart when every cell of your body is screaming at your to fight or flee - and then following through on what you believe is the right thing to do.

I am having a hard time, it's not the walking away so much from the whole nonsense last year of the toy bullshit, but more the fact that nothing in my life has replaced it, I quit and was supposed to find a job and find some normalcy but instead I'm just waiting, as I watch all these cool things dwindle away, I don't know where the next step of my life is going, but I did have something for a few years that I built up and now it's gone, I haven't really missed it until recently and now I haven't decided if I made a mistake quitting before the battle was won and/or everything was gone... These things don't matter to me, there are more important things in my life, I just fucking wonder why I feel so hollow and broken, why I wax nostalgic for This shit? I hated it, why do I even think about looking back? It was a means to an end, something to help me survive, but the truth is I know exactly why I look upon it, I did it alone, without my son, and that fact alone will always fucking haunt me. It sucks. That's why I look back, because I could do this cool thing with him from any number of possible angles, but I am currently being denied that. That has to change.

Current Mood: Sad, Depressed, Nostalgic.
Current Music: Misfits, Dig Up Her Bones.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th