Skip to main content

The War LI: Allies and Axis.

What I do, I do alone. That's the Sicilian way. That's omerta. Omerta isn't a mafia oath of silence, like so many people believe. It has nothing to do with cosa nostra. It's something else, related by different....You want justice served? You want vengeance taken? You want honor restored? Then you do it yourself. That's omerta. When blood cries for blood, you answer the call. And you answer it alone.

I may have just opened a major can of worms in this battle and I may have consequences in my life to deal with, but at this point, I opened up every connection to both me, my life, my childhood and my education to try and stack the deck, if I lose it's better to say I tried with allies on my side and standing behind me, even if it's been years since we've spoken and more than that some of us aren't exactly on speaking terms, but that's not important, what is, is my fucking child... If I have to fight this war forever, I can and will use every advantage afforded me, that includes people... I don't look back often but when I do, it means I'm fucking serious, this is an endgame and I do not know how it will end, but as long as I draw breathe, it's not over, if I can I will stack the deck. I don't have a choice anymore, I'll roll the dice and see what advantages I can create for myself. I'm never going to be the victim and if it means calling in every blood debt, every old favour, any tie I have to a person. I used to be at any point in my life, that's an option. I can prove my character and who I am, can u say the fucking same thing? This will end, and I will scorch my own personal earth to achieve that fucking end if I have to, that I fucking promise you. A reckoning day is coming, and I will be scratching people off the map... That's going to happen, in my time of trial, in my darkest hours, I need to know whose behind me, and who isn't, and who isn't... When the dust fucking settles... Will never have been there at all... It's very easy for me to forget people, it's very easy for me to walk away from fair weather friends, I've been doing it for four decades, I've been fighting this war of precious blood for just over one of those decades... I won't quit, even if I have to go it alone... I'll take my enemies down with me if it comes to that, I hold no illusions to victory, but I will get my pound of flesh... And it will be all on the record for when it's needed afterwards, when he's an adult... People are already showing their true fucking colors, but I am not surprised it's taken so fucking long... But it's why I trust a select few, and respect even less of those I trust... You never know who will stab you in the back or at least attempt to. I no longer have time for people that don't have fucking time for me, the rules have changed... So have I. Fuck whoever doesn't have my back, and for my enemies, no remorse, no compromise... Nothing but attack mode... I owe you and them nothing less. This is either going to be a moment of victory or a last fucking stand, either way I go down swinging....

Current Mood: Determined, seeing peoples true colors.

My armies are all slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and I shall come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th