Skip to main content

Excommunicated III: Hip To Be Scared.




Let’s get one thing out of the the way… I don’t need anyone in my life. And those that play fucking games and cost me money over and over again will be excommunicated and removed from my life without a secondary fuckin thought. I have bigger things to worry about and bigger dreams and responsibilities than to deal with bullshit. I have stepped away from people I love and am closer to than you and I have ever been and I’m sick of the fact that you keep manipulating and lying bout doing things that affects someone I care about. This is not the first time, but you know what they say about three strikes.


I’m not going to be someone’s fair weather friend just because I can gain a momentary advantage on doing things… umm no, I am plenty fine finding and doing things on my own.  Look at all the events I’ve done solo. And the one I should have done last Saturday by myself. But no, I let friendship and loyalty be more important to me.


I think some things are meant to die, it’s just the slowly rotting on the vine bullshit that gets to me. I’ve had plenty of knives in my back so when I can feel another approaching I just get defensive. And right now that’s why I’m feeling, it’s time to protect what’s important to me. If that means another long term friend falls by the wayside, that’s ok with me.


The system we had is broken and I’m sick of thinking that I’m able to fix it, I’m just going to do things on my own and for my own… and no fucks given. I have real ride or die friend’s that have always been there. I don’t need to keep throwing away money to repay someone who treats me like an afterthought.


Real friends stab you in the front.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th