Skip to main content

The Great Darkness Saga

I am Angry at a lot of people right now, and it feels fucking useless how little i can express my rage at the moment, certian people are very selfish and only about themselves and I am starting to see how little i care about the situation, My belongings and my child's belongings are not something that can be casually brushed away and left sitting in a garage, I am severely frustrated by the callousness of how that situation is being treated when i make this buisness a shit load of money and I put a lot of effort and time into it, being stressed to make more and more money when i have seen so very little of it recently has me considering leaving the gig altogether, I'm not here to faciliate some manchild's collection habits and have my apartment used for fucking storage, i need to see some monetary benefits or this partnership will be at it's end, it would help if he took the time and energy to look for my belongings but that seems to be beyond his fucking intelligence as well... it's his fault that the situation i was in went where it went, and now i am just getting frustrated by a complete lack of respect... i could walk away and take all of this plastic crap and give it away to recover costs for as much as i currently give a damn, I have real things in my life to be angry about and give a damn about. that i am frustrated and stressed about this shouldn't be a place i am in... it used to be fun, then the roof collapsed and all i am getting out of it is the same old usual angst and anger, I shouldn't be this angry about this but i am, i don't like being taken advantage of nor will i be, I've said more than once if you don't get your shit together I will walk away from this, maybe it's time I'm seriously reeavulating that option, it's not worth being angry over petty things, and if my time and energy isn't respected there are other things i could be doing with said energy and time. I have other battles to fight in my life, this one won't become one of them i will walk away from it. if i am not seeing some benefits from this soon i am done. it's time to take stock of my life and take the people and things that I no longer need in it out of it.. I'm not going to go around the rest of my life in this fucking bottomless pit, too many have taken advantage or stabbed me in the back and tried to use it as the guise of freindship, it's time for me to be angry, it's time for a lot of the angry old me to return, its time to be selfish, it's time to be the unforgiving instead of the unforgiven. In moments a man can be judged for what he has or has not done, it's time for me to do the same with the relationships and responsibilities i currently Choose, Choose, not need to undertake at the current Time, If they no longer serve my purposes it's time to find myself another purpose.

Current Mood: Angry, Pissed off.
You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage.

I had hoped to be disliked by most, not by way of rebellion, but by way of excellence, disdain for the habitual, and the common man’s inability to grasp this. The act of being scorned? I saw it as a victory, my irreverent boast against this world which could never fully quench me.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th