Skip to main content

DTA II: True friends stab you in the front.

I don't trust anyone and I don't expect anyone to trust me either. It's more comfortable when its mutual.

You know things were easier when it was just me fighting the world and i kept myself guarded and didn't have interpersonal relationships due to this toy thing, I was so much better a person even after the true betrayals the ones that mattered, I could sit outside in the winter and play my guitar to get the things i wanted/needed if that's what it took because that's what mattered... now I am surrounded by so many fake people and thieves that i think it is time to take a step back and remember who I am, I need to go back to a darker place and focus on the only true battle that matters and say fuck pathetic little people who are so completely self absorbed that they think stealing from a person is ok, of course something in me tells me it has much to do with the mentality of this city, and the lack of morals here... at least where i grew up, when you are raised with nothing you appreciate the value of other people's things and respect them.... some of the assholes i have been dealing with recently it has been made very fucking clear that they do not... of course... that's going to make things interesting in the near future... because their is always another option for dealing with it. But I have bigger fish to fry it's time to focus all my energies on only one person and him alone.... i need to be in a darker place and stop giving a damn about other people and just deal with the world on it's own terms, yes once upon a time this toy deal was something i had wanted to do in a way since i was a kid dreaming of having my own comic shop... but it's not that fucking dream, in fact it's a fucking nightmare... these people are for the most part scum and trying to rip other people off as much as they can, i have enough people like that in my personal life i don't associate with, the last thing i need is another fucking tool like Julian becoming part of my personal life again.. sometimes it's better to be alone and against the world. Don't trust anyone.

Current Mood: Angry.
Current Music: Eminem, Asshole

Gentlemen respect the rights of others. They are honorable men.

Be careful about who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend.

Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand isn't always there to help.

The only person I trust is myself. People in the end, always have a hidden agenda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th