Skip to main content

The Last Year Of Hell....

Another year is done, There have been changes this year both good and bad, and things that have done to get me to my ultimate goal, but it's another year wasted in anger and solitude and fighting, sometimes feeling i don't have a voice to be heard unless i get angry and have to yell and shout and force myself to be heard by some of the people involved in moving the chess pieces around the board... this coming year I will take control both of my personal life and of the battles i have to fight and It will the things i do for me, and my boy, and not for anyone else, it is clear to me certain things in my life need to be moved away from, like the toy bullshit that I have constantly said i am walking away from but i continue to be surrounded by it like a black hole of decay, yes it provides an income and it provides me to have a few bucks in my wallet, but what about all the things i have worked for to have stolen away because of unscrupulous people that surround me due to the albatross i have so willingly placed around my neck? it's time this year to legitimately decide on a date to no longer continue and quit.. certain factors including mostly the legal bills and the money i owe people don't make that a reality of today but soon it will be a reality and it will be something that needs to be done. I have one Final battle to fight and it has nothing to do with plastic crap or fighting the system, it has to do with fighting her, Her and Her alone, as long as i need to i will continue to stand my ground and fight but i would rather that this thing has an ending this year, the last four years have not been fun, the last four years have been the darkest days of my life and the angriest days of my life, if i wasn't half as strong as the man i would have faltered and failed, some days it just feels like all that i have is focused on the battle and if their is anything else in my life it is a distraction, once upon a time there were welcome distractions but having a truck load of toys in a storage locker and a few nice things while things that are truly important to me like some of my sons irreplaceable possessions stolen by assholes makes me think that nothing is worth doing anymore unless I am doing it for myself for me or for Him, in the new year i will be having a harder exterior and not willing to have anyone i don't need in my fucking life.. it's time to distant myself from a lot of the so called hanger's on and people that are only interested in being my friend for what i can offer them, I had Nothing, I have Nothing, the few things i have are just material things and not important in comparison to the the scope of the things i have faced in my life, the things I continue to face, but at this point I need to only surround myself with people that are on my side and 100% trustworthy, anyone with the knife ready to stab can get the fuck out of my life. it's time to make changes.

Current Mood: Determined.

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th