Skip to main content

Till All Are Gone XV

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.


I have no fucking interest in people that don't have the time of day or the respect enough for me when I am going thru my darkest fucking hours to not pay what they owe me, I can work around anything but I am getting seriously pissed off by the fact that things I am depending on when some asshat is playing games with these fucking toys. It's just not worth it anymore. It's frustrating budgeting based on peoples fucking word. I could have likely taken that crap to tf con and sold half of it at a decent price and not be chasing some asshole that always has an excuse, I'm done with advancing people shit in good faith, this is my income for the moment and as much as I am trying to move past it I am also trying to get rid of everything which is the only reason I still have any of it left, if the money wasn't owed to me Id have donated everything that wasn't a personal want and said fuck it, but I have lost too much and I need to fucking recover some of what I have been owed by these retarded shows and by private sales to so called freinds, freinds my ass, some people are only your freind so long as they can benefit from you, I don't care if you're a collector freind, a drinking buddy, or an old aquantince, if you no longer serve a purpose in my life or worse become a cause of stress in my life esp. With what I am heading into in less than ten days, get the fuck out of my life, I don't have time for you, I am so fed up with two faced people in my personal life that the one place I can eliminate it from is people who are only around for this plastic crap, I've been ripped off once, there's no reason anymore with the little amount of stuff I have left to do anything but enjoy myself and have fun with these possible last two shows, I should not be getting angry or pissed off due to other people's immature actions. At the end of the day I gotta do what's right for me, and fuck other peoples feelings but at this point it's a fucking annoyance, forget the albatross, this damn thing is something that I need to commit to walking away from in terms of local so called friendships, any freind based on this crap is just looking for a hustle or an advantage, I'd rather deal with parents over collectors any day, at least those people are honest when they owe me money, ah hell it will all be over in a month hopefully, it would be over now except I have enough crap left for one more table. I'm actually kinda frustrated I can't keep this thing limping along for an entire mother year so I could possibly take my son to tf con, but once the dust has settled, we will go as fans instead, and he will already have a killer collection of takara, mps and possibly some vintage. It's time to move away from this and find something that makes me happy as opposed to being miserable, it would have been nice to share the last few years of this gig with him but in a way with all the politics and back stabbing I'm glad that he wasn't involved and didn't have to see the douchebag antics of some of these people, I'll miss the events and the money, but that's about all I will miss, there's nothing tying me to this crap emotionally, nor will I show any loyalty to anyone in the collecting community, they never did for me when I truly needed them, and some even fucking took advantage, so why should I care about them, at the end, it will be another awesome story in the back pages of my fucking life, easily forgotten about. The worst part about some of these assholes is the fact they downright have entitlement issues and think that something that by hook or by crook I have worked very hard for should be there, some are blatant theives, some are just con artists that blow smoke up my ass, but the point is I shouldn't have my life affected when I need to know what's going on by people making childish and selfish decisions. That's the biggest fucking factor in this true choice to walk away from this fucking crap. I just can't do it anymore. I can't deal with unscrupulous people anymore for the sake of making a few bucks. This not a career, this is a joke, I'm not going to an early grave for something my heart or my mind isn't truly interested in, if I'm gonna deal with backstabbing, thieves and politics I'll go back to the real world and my real job. Soon enough I guess. There's no honour amongst thieves and most of these people esp. So called freinds have no honour.

Current Mood: Annoyance
Current Music: Marilyn Manson - Born Villain - No Reflection

Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.

Don't let a thief into your house three times. The first time was enough. The second time was a chance. The third time means you're stupid.

When you optimize your talents very well, you can pick money from people's pockets and nobody will ever get the guts to call you a thief.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th