Skip to main content

Five years, 5 days

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Nothing tortures your enemies more than seeing you walk with a smile of confidence on your face.

I don't need to fight and risk myself just to prove that I am more stronger.
All I need is to show my smile that surely will irritate them.


Five fucking years, I count them everyday, I know exactly what you have done to me cunt. I know the things that you have fucking taken away. I know what have you done to the both of us and how your actions have affected all of those I truly care about. Because of you, you have damned my child to never having a normal life, because of you I don't know if the damage that has been done can ever be repaired. I know what the cost is, and it's not my fragile psyche that will need repairing, that is a curse you and only you have given our son. I'll die a martyr if it means that little boy knows his father fought for him every second of the way, I have never lost hope, but I have lost any empathy I ever had for you. You took that away by your actions, unfortunately I don't know how to fade away into the silence and the darkness, I just draw on them and they make me stronger. I choose to fight, it might be the last, worst choice I make in this life, but one day there will be an ending, I face it without fear, I welcome an absolution I have convinced myself that will never come. So be it, but it must end. You're the one that opened Pandora's box... I will choose to close it, or he will, but I can tell you this, it will always be on our own terms, I hope I have at least taught him that, give the chance I will.

I survive, that is the one thing I do best, no matter why... If you cannot destroy me or make me go away you demonize me, I can handle that, better to be a noble demon fighting for a just cause than a succubus using games and the ridiculousness of an unfair and unjust family court system. Whatever happens I will survive and I am no less a man for having waged this war against you, you inflicted the first wound. I just matched you on your own terms, and I have given your only terms of surrender. I survive, I'm the kind of man when I am back into a corner, it's the best place for me to fight... When a man has nothing to lose he just keeps coming, you can't knock down something permanently that you cannot fucking kill. And you don't have the strength to kill me, this heArt beats for him in spite of you. It always will. You've tried to destroy me, you have demonized me. I'm still here, I'm still standing, I'm still fighting. I always will be. And I remember every day exactly what you have taken away, and it's not me that you have taken it away from, that's your curse you infected him with, that will always be on you. Not me.

There is a fight, fuck or flee response in all of us, and I will always choose the first of the three over the other two... I don't know how to back down or give up on the things I believe in or that I want in my life. Retreat is never an option, as long as I can endure moving forward I can and will, no matter the personal cost, somethings are more important that I am. Something's are always going to be. I'll win or lose but it's always going to be on my terms, and when I go down for the dirt nap, it's gonna be on my terms as well. Just like my entire life has been. I don't get upset, I get even, and I have a long memory and more patience than any man should have had to endure. But I'm still here and I'm still standing, right where I need to be, between him and you.

I am angrier and darker person than I need to be, the years, the wars and you have made me that, it's what has helped me survive all of this and know that one day everything I have done, these wars and battles I have fought, were all done for the right reasons... So I welcome the darkness and the anger, under the cloak of war they are welcome and old friends. I don't question either within the trenches with me. They only serve to make me stronger. All that was good in me died a long time ago, you saw to that, now I fight for the good without, it's the only part of me worth fighting for, he will always be the only thing worth fighting for.. No matter what.

I question everything and everyone, no ones motives in this world are pure, but most I can or will hold accountable, that includes you, you're fucking day is coming.... And soon. You have taken the only job I was ever good at away from me, my son and you are not done extracting your pound of flesh, I just hope you know anything you've made me endure, I am going to return upon you when I get the chance, this has to end but I'm not going to let you get off that easy for destroying mine and his life due to yer fucking selfishness.

The Only thing that should help you sleep at night is that you are not the only target. There is a score to settle and you are not the only one with your name attached, you are just the biggest target and it all begins and ends with You.. The Saber's are rattling once again Bitch, I'll Show you and All that stand with you No Quarter, Ever.

Current Mood: Angry
Current Mood: Santa Fe, Bon Jovi.

If you have to fight old enemies, you should do it with your own old soldiers.

Keep your friends close and your enemies dead.

No gangster is ever happy when he's at peace. The main reason he's in the business is to eliminate his enemies.

Soldiers stand against their enemies, but ghosts haunt them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th