Skip to main content

The War LIV: Agendas.

Some of us are born to live and to fight. Others are born to fight for their right to live. When those two collide, there’s hell to pay.

Why is it that I can work in my field without an issue hypothetically yet I am supposedly not allowed to be around my children? There is an agenda at work to attempt to silence me because I have spoken out on more than one occasion in multiple media formats. I'm no stranger to other people and their agendas. Everyone has them, even me. The difference is I'm not continuing to maliciously destroy anyone life to prove a point, I am concerned that this was a last stab at me from a disgruntled employee of the government because of what's coming.... I'm also concerned about this following me the rest of my fucking life... I am miserable and at war, but it is a war I need to fight, forty years and I am defined by only one thing, who and what my circumstances were when I was fucking eight years old, the system moulded me, made me what I am.... But they have never and will never define what I am, that's something only I alone do myself. That's part of my agenda. I don't deal well with these fuckers for very good reasons. I have plenty of reason to know exactly what makes them tick and why they might have an agenda to destroy me, the problem is, I have had for decades an agenda to destroy them, but always from within.

Just because I know how these motherfuckers work and I can think like them doesn't mean I like them anymore than I did as a kid, in fact because they are complicit in taking away my son and fuelling a mad woman's insanity the past five years I probably hate them a lot more now, not to mention this latest instance, I know why the system fears me, and I don't fear it, I've been on the other side of the fence, I know exactly what lurks there, both as a client and a as an employee, you can't brand children as money and warehouse them forever, one day they grow up, they grow old, they get bitter... But they don't forget where that they came from... Or what's been done to them, and when you attack their children, then you might as well have created matyr, I'll die before my kid has any further involvement with the system, that will never happen, I played nice once because that used to be my only fear, I should have been a lot more afraid, but now I'm not the one that needs to be afraid, I'm the one that the system needs to fear.... I just need to decide how far I'm willing to take my agenda, that decision is being made very soon. I don't do politics and I don't allow others to fucking influence me on this. All this battle is, it is intensely fucking personal, and I'm starting to believe that this will end up being the battle and the war that will kill me... But that remains to be seen, for some reason I can still summon the strength to stand up and fight and go to war.... Against the evil empire every time I have to, even when I shouldn't have to.

I know exactly how to answer a threat, and that is by being an even bigger threat, not just psychically, but mentally and politically. If their side sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of theirs to the morgue.... It is about intimidation and whose the more intimidating party, I have given them someone to fear, they don't like being afraid... Or intimidating, they are in the business of being bullies, I'm in the business of being a bigger and better bully, and I do a damn good job, I know I'm intimidating and I know I don't back down from anyone, ever.

Current Mood: Angry.
Current Music: War Pigs, Black Sabbath

They showed me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th