Skip to main content

Blood from a Stone....

The reality is that there is no more finances to fight this battle and any options I have left in the Absense of a good job in my feild is that I don't have it. I'll fight as much as can and hard as I can, but given my means the last half decade, I've pulled miracles out of my ass. I don't have anymore blood to pull from this stone, there's nothing left... It lasted as long as it could but she has made the war last longer, as usual the only way things end, is when I have nothing left and I've sacrificed everything agian. Over and over agian. The story of our lives. Your choices, my responsibility. I have lost faith in those around me and I have no illusions that this battle will ever fucking end. As long as I am going to be financially responsible for everything it's just another weapon in her reign of fucking terror and possibly just another way to stall this thing from ending. I don't know what the next step is, and currently I'm confused as to the current step. One foot in the past and the other in the grave, how the hell are we moving forward when I don't even know what the game plan is. I don't know why or what to bother with anymore, when people I trust are not even reliable anymore, what's the point, we've kept them on standby for so fucking long, apathy is expected. This thing doesn't end. All I know for sure is that there are agendas at play that are not mine. That much has been made clear recently. I honestly do not know what the next steps in my life are going to be, and that applies to everyone in it, I've sacrificed everything and it seems like it's all for fucking naught, the more distant I grow from people the easier it is going to be to eventually drift away, I've done it before, I won't have a problem doing it again, there is nothing left but the fight and the battle and I am fucking fooling myself if I consider anything else otherwise. That much is clear, I can't keep chasing dreams anymore when I'm living in a never ending fuckin nightmare. I'm fucking done with these political playing people who play games and word play and no actual issues are addressed. That's how those fuckers work however, but I work in the exact same way, I know how to fucking play chess too. Lying by omission rings in my head right about now when I have a fucking document proving the same from you assholes. You people wanted a war from me, you got it, this will not end and I will not care. It's not about money, it's not about fighting, but it has to be fought, this war has to be waged, I should not and will not live with this albatross, this curse around my neck for the rest of my life. I'll fight with every fibre of my being if I have to, I've got nothing else left, there is no blood left in this stone, but this rock can break bone. There will be no backing down and there will be a reckoning. I shouldn't have to continue to question myself and every decision that I make, if this is where my life stands then what the hell am I fucking doing here? There are things important in my life but I am fucking standing still. It's not somewhere I stand for long, It's not about the never ending battle, it's about the people we are, the people we were, the person you and the system have made me, there is no backing down and there is no question of me ever backing down, when a man has nothing, he has nothing to lose. That's where we are now, that's what makes me dangerous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th