Skip to main content

Sin's Past.

I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I've always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!

Laws control the lesser man. Right conduct controls the greater one.


It's fucking pathetic that every relationship I have been in for the past 16 years has been dominated and/or destroyed as soon as the children's aid gets involved, these fuckers raised me, and they have sure as shit left me damaged, but it is something sinister to constantly attempt to destroy a man when all he is trying to do is stop history from repeating, but that's not good enough for them... Clearly I'm damaged goods and it does not fuckin matter, all that matters is a past history before I was age of majority, all of my accomplishments past that, my education, years of experience, the very core of the person I am, none of that fucking matters, because to them, all I am is a walking statistic. 2 years after clearing my name and I'm fighting another battle that doesn't need to be fought, hell there is no resolution to the battle that started this shit back in 2011, but as long as I'm damaged goods, might as well keep the dagger in the wound in my back. That's the way these shadow people fucking operate. And what the fuck was it all for? A waste, all we get to say in the long run is that we fucking tried? I'm sick of watching the system destroy people and children, that being said, I'm also done helping other people fight the system, I'll fight for my own, but at this point, I can't be bothered to defend anyone else... Anytime I take these fuckers on to help anyone else, it eventually gets used against me... I feel sorry for the outcome... But it is the last time I sacrifice anything for anyone else......the last thing I want to see is another child in the system, but I'll be damned if it's my own. I just no longer see the fucking point of taking risks for others with the big red target on my back... Anyone that stands with me has it too... That's been proven. This is the story of my life, I fight the system, I always have. It's time for me to do something else. I don't know if I want to fight the system anymore, or even make a fuckin change within. The world has changed without me, the system hasn't. We are still on opposing sides, but I was always on the wrong side, just read what I have written, listen to what I have said, the system does need a revolution and to be changed, I just no longer see myself involved in that change, I don't care anymore. I can't take care of anyone else at the expense of myself when it comes to these fuckers anymore... When it comes down to it, if they can take everything away, they constantly will. As far as they are concerned I'm damaged goods, as far as they are concerned, I'm the enemy.

So I will treat them the way a personal enemy should be accorded on the battlefield, but only for myself, never for anyone else, not anymore. At least that way I know exactly where I stand, because an enemy will be treated exactly the way they should be according to the rules of engagement. And if you have made me the enemy, I will treat you as such, and I will not and do not show enemies mercy. I have lived with the damage you fuckers have wrought all of my life, the system and a manipulative bitch has taken my son away, do you think I would ever back down? Thats not how I operate, if anything else he will know that I fought for him. But I give the system and the guilty parties the exact same respect they gave me, which is absolutely nothing. And I will show them no fucking quarter, ever. I do not and will not back down from anyone at any time, and while that may eventually destroy me, nothing else will... and after today, I'm ready for war...

Current Mood: Determined, Angry.

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be...I'm free to be what I want.

You can do nothing but fall, and if you force my hand, die. But you cannot defeat me. My power is as great as my faith... and I have never believed more strongly in the righteousness of my cause!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th