Skip to main content

The War: Phase 3

I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

The next step is about to be upon us, I'm not going to fight battles I don't have to... but it's fucking frustrating to still be dealing with this crap the entirety of my fucking life, given what I do for a living it's a fuckin death sentence. there are thing's i have been waiting to do and i've just needed the right time to do so.. that's where we are at now.. it's time for war, it's time for some of these fucking pieces of trash to feel the flames...god knows that i have felt the fires long enough... i know exactly who my fuckin enemies are in this endevour and who is not.. and for those that are, it's time for them and their glass houses to come asunder, it's time for their lives to be just as fucking shattered repeatably as they have made mine. this is only about him and being able to provide for him long term, I'm not as petty to think that this isn't about anger, but I am above this being about revenge... it's time to end this one way or another, I deserve to have a fucking Normal life, Not allow a cycle that has gone on for generations continue... I thought I had escaped it by going to school and working for change, but all of that was meaningless because my past followed me anyways... Now it's time once again to hold some fucking people Accountable.. let's play the chess game once agian, but this time it's a new game with different player's.. it's time for the great game to begin... No, More honestly, it's time for all of you're games to end.. and if i have to pour gasoline upon the fire, I'll gladly burn with you and them, there will be an Absolution. In all my life, in all the world, I've never backed down from anything i have ever had to face, this last half decade has been no exception, but it's not over, not yet, not by a long shot, but the difference is now... the other fucking parties aren't the ones setting the terms, the ball is in my court now, and maybe it's time for others to feel the pressure i have been under for just under all of his twelve years.. the wheels to this were set in motion the moment she fucked the DJ, and the lingering resentment from both primary parties is even fuckin older than that, over a decade in court over that boys short life... more than me, more than her, for him this needs to end, and the people responsible, all of us, myself included, need to be held responsible.. that way he will have answers and not just the lies his mother has fed him. this will never end as long as she sets the terms, and i tried peace once, i gave her the terms of surrender, but now others are in the cross hairs, and as long as they are vulnerable, there is no backing down, he will always be the priority but i do like my life as it is, and these fucker's threaten that. time for me to threaten them, let's burn. it's time for the guilty parties to be held accountable, All of Us.

Current Mood: Determined, No Surrender, No sympathy, No Regrets, No Remorse.
Current Music: ROSES ON WHITE LACE, ALICE COOPER

You're scared because you can't control me. You can't, and you never will. But that doesn't mean I'm your enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th