Skip to main content

Celebi....

I cannot say that i am happy with what i heard today that some bully my sons age is picking on him and that the teacher is making some very bad choices, of course i am only hearing her version but i think that its long past time i started being more involved in my sons education and i will be attending his afternoon classes to observe his behaviors next friday... but its long past time for me to be more involved in his life in terms of school, i am the one that doesnt have a tie to the school board, at least today we came to the consesus that I should be the daytime contact number seeing how shes a teacher and i work graveyard shift so therefor i am availible to answer phone etc, make decisions re:behavior, contact grandma for pickup etc... it just makes sense.. shouldnèt have taken almost 8 years for us to get on this page, i dont like the way the board treats him because of her, i dont feel sorry for her tho her behaviors reflect peoples opinions, thats why i have little to a non exsitant social life, esp. around work, youère not going to see me in hess village right downtown unless im playing my guitar, im not getting smashed in a small town every saturday night, it was funny to have her talking about my girlfreind esp. when she asked about dizzy, there defo is some jealousy there when i made the comment that dizzy was the girl i was always going to leave you for and get married to in the end anyways.... (her words circa 2000) newsflash im never getting married to anyone other than you, and that ship sailed a very long time ago, youre the mother of my son so i stay civil so things like today can happen, but I dont let you in on my relationships because its none of your buisness and i dont want joshua thinking i have a revolving door like you do, i want him to respect women not be like me where my opinion of most girls suck esp. when anyone ive been with, with a few minor exceptions has ended badly, I dont wonder why i have a hard time being with anyone, the love of life hurt me badly and left a huge hole, ive healed but i dont forget... agian why i dont advertise who im dating, one if i was with dizzy, shes the kinda women that if you ever met her you would probaly say the wrong thing and it would be a catfight, fun to watch but youd lose... two, its complicated and its better for me to have her be my closest freind, my heart, whatever... im her daughters uncle as far as im concered, those two are blood and that wil not change... but its not any of your business who i associate with.... all you need to know is he spends a lot of time hanging out with his 4 year old girl cousin, nuff said, anyways little man is happy he got to download celebi to all of his pokemon games, we havent watched the movies in forever and little man tells me exactly what celebi did in the pokemon movie, hahahaha... my kid rules, gotta deal with this school nonsense but i wish i could just make it simple and park him at huntington park school, of course it doesnt help when one is sending feelers about moving to hamilton even tho she knows im miserable here, i dont want to be tied to the Hammer the rest of my life, wasnt born here, hardly raised here, only came back for gainful employemwnt which im starting to despise even more than usual, when its unhinging my sanity... it was nice to talk about windsor with you, thats where he was conceived, its where he should have been born if we had rented that house on california, id be a teacher now if you had decided to take that path, but you chose not to.. you did always want to go to claifornia with me.... windsor is one of those places that maybe we should both be, i have a place and freinds and supports there as much if not more as i do here.... and i made them on my own so theres no baggage, hell i even have a shared house if i choose to move to windsor for me and my son with each of us having our own room, did i mention my buddy has a huge millenum falcon in his living room for the little mans star wars obsesions... yeah, its time to examine options but you cant always run from your problems, if i did i wouldnt be wear im at but it is time to positivly look to the future and deal with it, only Celebi can go back in time.

Current Mood: Happy, Conflicted.
I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!

Comments

chastity said…
I Love you and you will always be my heart and me and Kylie will be with you forever

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th