Skip to main content

Insane Asylum II

This morning is not starting well, finding out that management is lying to staff and playing games about not only my hours but other peoples hours is making me understandably very fucking angry, i needed the extra fucking hour but the fucking games are being played, you know you shopuld relly watch yourself when me and my closest confindant at work definitnly consider ourselves a team, even if no one else does at the organizzation, i think this is how the political bullshit started at the other house with everyone hating each other and their job, when people play games people start to go a little fucking crazy, and when that happens look out, no wonder theres such a high rate of burnout and turnoverin this feild esp. when you have hellhole houses like this that are merely warehousing the kids that what ultimately end up in prison or pychiatric care because there is no place for them in our society, it would help if these kids got some counselling or some therapy but at this mickey mouse organization even that is non exsistant, the sad part of the whole thing is management is allowing the social workers to spoil these kids without institituing rules or routine, at least at the other house the kids had to earn there privilidges this house the kids get what they want when they want because management is scared to be shut down from the wrong complaint, maybe managment should get there heads out of there assses and fix whats wrong rather than focusing on the probloems they personally have with the things that are being done right and by the book, but then agian, Im still the warden of the insane asylum, and by defulat I am also ending up house supervisor because my boss doesnt do shit except worry about the money, but then agian at the end of the day Ill still have my soul, however dark it is.

Current Mood: Anger.
Plans, plans, plans. They always have their plans. But the problem with their plan, is that when you take an insane person to the asylum, you're just taking him home - the very place he knows best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th