Skip to main content

Darker Places II


Its reevaluation time agian, i dont know how much longer i can stay at my job with the complete lack of professionalism towards everything, i mean when my so called boss is reading books like secrets of disipline to deal with these kids, im sorry but everything i do at work comes from common sense and my training that is almost 10 years old at this point, i feel i have more experince than him and at this point in time trying to put a bandaid on a growing problem by introducing disipline into the chaos of these kids life is about 6 fucking months late, all i see is my carreer slipping away and my hours being cut, i really need to be looking elsewhere and find a place with actual management not just some guy that does the day shift because i has a 20 percent investment in the organization and warehousing kids makes the upper management money, i made 15,000 dollars last year, even with the lay off thats ridiclous, and now we get yet another new staff and i lose a shift and go from 44 hours to 36, of course that wont happen, someone will drop off and ill be back to 50 hour weeks, I should really push for a fucking contract rather than the original handshake agreement ive been going on for the past two years,maybe i can find something soon that will give me some leverage and a trump card to play for a better situation with these fuckers, this isnt like the other house, it doesnt feel like home it just feels like a place i go to be a night security guard and i dont feel i am making a diffrence, when i get as burned out as i am the warning signs are to move on, but who the fuck knows.... i just dont want to be here forever and i dont want to have working here be the epitaph of my career i have more to offer, elsewhere...

Current Mood: Frustrated.
The only normal people are the one's you don't know very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th