Skip to main content

Insane Asylum.

I need to convince myself why i am doing this job agian, after 8 months we are finally going to have a staff meeting and be on the same page, you mean we might actually clear up some lingering issues that management has caused, oh golly gee, wouldnt that be swell, of course on the other hand quoting from the bible about he cast the first stone or some shit and letting all the indivual staff have their own little fiefdoms is bullshit, and the whole idea that you even try and refernce the bible around an employee is unaccepatable, some of us dont share your beliefs and if you spew bible crap down my throat it will get dealt with at the labour board level, but its not even that, there are rules in place for these kids for a reason and spoiling them and letting them have their way when they have a temper tantrum makes me more of a gloryfied fucking babysitter than anything esle, it doesnt help when certian staff, who arent working MY overnight shift are undercutting me by saying oh i could have handled that situation better instead of how Nick was a hardass, theres a fucking reason Im a hardass ive been dealing with these kids for the last eight months, youve done what 2 weeks of shifts... i think i know these kids better than you... and ive been with the organization dealing with their other kids for almost 2 fucking years, i think i know my job, Im the fucking warden of the Insane Asylum.

Current Mood: Insane, just like everyone else.
Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th