Skip to main content

The Two Towers

There can't be good living where there is not good drinking

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.


The thing that bothers me the most is knowing what an unconditional freind I have in you and how there have been people here that I can't trust like that, but you are on another continent and you have my back, with no expectations.
I keep looking over my shoulder and your not there but in my head I hear your voice and laughter and it gives me something I have not known in years. Happiness. But now it's just a whisper of when you were here and that's the reality I have to face until we meet agian. I cannot believe that one of my best freinds, probaly the best freind lives 3009 miles away, you're so near and so much like me but yeah so far away, as I write this you're not even home yet.It just astounds the mind that you are one of the most rock solid people I know, and within hours I miss you terribly.I think it's because you showed me even in the misery it is possible to find happiness and the fact that you have had my back the entire time we have known each other's, gives me a great strength.The fact alone that you have shown a jaded old fool that the world outside my window I am so used to is actually full of interest and wonderment and I am starting to realize it after years of just being angry and bitter, but because I had you as my drunken comrade, my eyes are open. I'm looking at what is here like you do. And how interesting everything is.I can still hear you voice in the back of my mind and I cannot believe it will be months if not longer till we see each other agian, and agian responsibilities take priority but I am making it an effort and a goal that alone or with little person in tow I will visit England in the next year. I need my freind. The fact that I can do amazing shit like attending both of the two towers in canada with you in one day just because they are there and it needed to be done. Hell you had me running laps on the glass floor.

The fact that in one 24 hour period we were about to do the Niagara falls, the Skylon tower, the Cn tower and Young Street having a unexpected superhero movie shoot.... ("sic" I knew about it beforehand i just didn't tell you because we needed a distraction for the overnight on your last night and i had an excuse so that it would truly suprise you)these things were truly truly epic. I am glad to have you by my side during all of these things that we did then and all of the things in the days beforehand....

Just by being my freind, you give me strength and courage, as well as a wee bit of foolhardiness. I become myself agian when I'm around you, and of late the last four years that's not been the man I stare into in my cracked mirror, you have shown me he still exsists, no matter how deeply buried inside he might be. It was all I could do to keep myself from breaking down when you left, oi fucker yer supposed to have the stuff upper lip not me. I privately she'd some years and missed you horribly in the first minutes, the hours since it has just fucking magnified. Knowing that tommorow I just go back to being me and no more adventures for a while is a scary and sobering thought. You brought out a side of me id thought long forgot.It is just fucking excellent that while we share stories about our mutual pains and sadness, unlike others that only have there own selfish needs in mind and drain my attentions to the point I get so angry with them they no longer get to be part of my orbit, with you it's easy, if misfortune happens we handle it. Only way it should be done, you don't drag me down into your abyss like others do, you and I both know we have our own, and I respect that about you.I hope that you have gotten yourself home well and in good spirits and you take only the positive emotions and the good things left over from the week and leave all the rest of it in North America, start with a clean slate and be happy. Keep the memories, leave the rest behind. I miss you my freind. There is no fate but what we make and I want you to remeber that in your rocky times ahead and remeber I'm merely a phone call and/or a text away and that I will miss you terribly until the next time you and I visit.It was a worthwhile distraction from my life and I hope the same for yours. It was nice to hang out and just be me agian and not have to worry about politics or my battles or dealing with the toy crap or anything in this world other than having a good time with you, must do agian. It was worthwhile taking the time from the internet because other than Facebook I wasn't online because I didn't need to be.

you are my best freind, my english cousin, my brother as far as I am concerned, And i will miss you until next time terribly.

Current Mood: Lonely, Sad.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. Sometimes you didn’t want to know the end, because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when there’s so much bad that had happened? But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.

I will love him and squeeze him and pet him and hug him and call him George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th