Skip to main content

Dead Man's Hand II

I am seriously getting fucking sick of this nonsense and these threats, I am seriously considering giving fucking notice and moving on, i have been trying to be a free spirit and deal with this shit and just let the chips fall where they may but threats and intimidation doesn't fucking work for me... you have done nothing to improve the house and you have had me working out in the fucking yeard and have wasted several entire weekends and have requested that i go above and beyong for you including taking my own personal situation at great fucking risk, I am seriously fucking considering moving on, the threats continue and i will call it a mother fucking day, i am not about to endure this shit.. My life has already fucking crumbled underneath my feet, it's seems any fucking time I get any fucking semblance of normality shit changes, I will not be intimidated or made to fear anyone or anything... I have enough fucking intimidation from my former partner, which I constantly finding brick fucking walls in trying to access services for me and my son to resume that relationship the way it is supposed to be, it doesn't help when information is not being shared and a court apperance becomes a clusterfuck clicking down to the last second, when i have sat the night before doing a last minute favor. I am going to start taking some time away from my house and visitng freinds and loved ones and making a semblance of normality to my life, I can tell when I am not wanted and appriacted and I can tell when someone is trying to convince me to move on, I don't need to be told twice... obviously the rules are not being followed and the fact that this relationship could have deathly legal inplications for both of us, and affect me adversly has me seriously considering my fucking options at this point... this month will be the breaking point... i do not respond kindly to threats from Anyone.

Current Mood: Very Angry.
A man man may dwell so long upon a thought that it may take him prisoner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th