Skip to main content

Amityville III: The Demon


I have too much going on in my fucking life to be dealing with petty bullshit, I have real fucking battles to fight... I am not about to get into it when i bi polar bitch with her own issues is being intimidated by her 18 year old son and his buddies, i'm not about to throw fists and be intimidated, i'll just walk away from that shit... so sick of trying to be a respectable citizen, what did I get for it i'm fighting a fucking uphill battle for the only thing In my life that has ever fucking mattered... I've walked away from everything I've ever had.. over market rent and a lack of respect and privacy, yeah that's not happening. I don't feel safe and it's not a fucking environmental i want my fucking child around, and if she cared about anything more than money neither would she. But i'll tell you this, this isn't a relationship... constant fucking threats and intimidation are not the way to go, esp. when you are dumb enough to throw around the landlord and fucking tenant act, it's a shared domicile it's not an apartment, as you are constantly reminding me... sick of the threats, I have more to deal with and because of your annoying fucking bullshit that is a distraction i haven't being focusing on the fucking things that are important... if it comes down it i'll fucking bail and find a cardboard box to live in, i have enough fucking trouble trying to keep myself stable without fucking housing bullshit, When i found this shithole i was homeless and couch hopping, really considering doing the same again.. there's nothing in this world that matters to me except one thing... it's easy enough to find something else... there is no reason for me to fight battles i can just walk away from, it's time for me to focus on the actual battles that need to be won. I'm not going to lose my temper and my sanity because of immaturity. It stops or i'm fucking gone. i refuse to be intimidated by anyone, I've already had everything taken away does it really matter how far i go down into hell at this point? I can't deal with anything anymore but what needs to be dealt with, I do not have time for anything fucking else. it's about me, and my little boy and this place is currently not an emotionally safe place for any child, especially mine... there's too much manipulation and lies flying around... i'm not going to go to war with anyone over trying to force me out... I'm just gone. trying getting the rent money getting those two retards thinking they own the world. I'm the type to say it as it is and not play games, i'm frustrated and classic enabler behavior of doing everything a child wants explains why your personal situation sucks, i'm sorry tho i'm a fucking adult, I have my own son to raise and i have to find a safe fucking place for him, and if this ain't gonna be it, i'm gone. I have my own battles to fight, i don't need yours as well.

Current Mood: Angry.
Current Mood: Eminem, Criminal.
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th