Skip to main content

The Inmates and the Asylum....

I am fucking Sick of My life being an insane Asylum when I want to do something good, Sick of making fucking choices that because of nothing i have done will eventually leave me homeless and with nothing, I have a complete set of useless fucking skills that any time the government get's involved they take everything away from me without any proof, Of Fucking Course I'm goddamn Confrontational, one it's my nature.. two I have nothing left to lose, but the good thing is now you have given me something legal to bite back, and i plan on fucking doing so.... while things and people around me may be insane and it not due to my choices but sometimes due to the fact I have been forced into corners and then i try and do the right thing.. and it fucking seems like every time i try and do that lately I get forced into an even tighter and tighter straitjacket.. it's time to say fuck the world, Fuck everyone.. Get greedy, get mean.. show and bare some fucking teeth... if I am An insane sociopath I might as well fucking show those true colors.. this is what you've made me by ruining my life and taking everything away from me you fucking cunt... you did this to us, to me and him, you've forced an angry tiger into a fucking corner.. and I have teeth I will bear them to survive and decide the fate of my cub... you and the fucking system, the one that raised me the one you've attempted to use to destroy me... I'll fight to my dying breath against... you'll have to fucking put a bullet in my brain to ever stop me.. i do not fucking care how many personal sacrifices I ever have to make... to fucking end me you will have to Kill me to make stop keep coming... and that's never going to fucking happen...I'll rise out of my grave and keep fighting even after my goddamn dying breath. you will never ever be rid of me.. the same way i will never ever be rid of you. Fuck you bitch.

Current Mood: Angry... Fuck You Bitch.
Current Music: Eminem, Kim
When an intimate friend turns from us, we often find her the most inveterate enemy.

It's not enough to hate your enemy. You have to understand how the two of you bring each other to deep completion.

The assault of our enemies is not part of our life; it is only part of our experience; we throw it off and guard ourselves against it as against frost, storm, rain, hail, or any other of the external evils which may be expected to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th