Skip to main content

Weird War Tales II: Fog of War

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

Maybe this was how you stayed sane in wartime: a handful of noble deeds amid the chaos.

The will of good men can not counter the terrible strain of war.


I don't know what to think right now and am very confused, it doesn't change anything but I am very concerned that things are getting weirder, and weirder and I don't know what the next step is. i have no illusions as to what the next step is, but as much as things need to happen the way that they are currently supposed to, I am wondering what exactly this new development is and there are so many angles it could be it is starting to play mind game inside my head, that may be the desired affect or it could be something else, I'm not exactly sure what to think here and or how to fuckin react other than to continue to play the game and let what happens happens while carefully minding every word that I have to say, my level of trust is low and I'm am on high alert, I'd never abandon my son and anything he needs I'm more than ready willing and able to provide but the guessing game has started again in earnest and i have my doubts and questions and I'm not sure how to proceed further other than in a total fucking state of confusion. Once again there are questions that need to be answered and this is not a stage of detente this is a process of negotiation, nothing more nothing less. I'm not giving anything more than what i have been giving and I don't trust you for a nanosecond, you've earned that, I'm pretty sure I'm completely aware of the end game here, I have no doubts of that, but for now I'm willing to play ball and see where it goes. I don't know what this is. I've got no problem being civil and being polite, it is a war after all, and one battle does not win a war, and it's a war I'm fucking fighting here.. I'll see it thru to the end, whatever that end might be... I learned a long time ago not to trust you or anything that comes out of your fuckin mouth, and i have good reason. This could all be just another tactic and mind game to get me thinking and stressing and I Already spend every waking fuckin moment thinking about him, I'm not sure what the goal is here... I am expecting a lot more sleepless nights again, I'm used to that. I can't ignore everything that has happened for one bright moment of change, there is no trust and No backing down, No surrender. too much has happened between us for that to ever be the fuckin case. it's been that way for eleven years, this started a long time ago, Don't you think that I will ever forget that. I don't expect it to end anytime soon. Make no Mistake about this, we are both head for our darkest hours in the near future and I have no doubt in my fucking mind that for you that it's going to be a darker hour for you than any of them have ever been for me, But i will be a dark Angel, A protector, A person uncapable of regret or remorse, you don't reverse it, i will give you everything that you given me and that's always going to be exactly what it is, With no quarter given. A half decade of hatred cannot be erased in a second, and we have been at some form of war for much longer than that. I may have taught you how to play this art of war when i taught how to play the chess game, But I'll always be better at it. I've been fighting battles all of my fucking life and this is just another one. this is just the one that has wounded me the most, fought over most precious blood, never forget that, both yours and mine runs thru him and always will. it may have been the battle that has wounded me the deepest but it is not the only one I have ever had to fight. It's just the most important one. I learned how to fight a long time ago, I just never imagined that it would ever come to this.

Current Mood: Confused
Current Music: Savatage, Sarajevo 12-24

Battles are lost in the same spirit in which they are won.

There is nothing that war has ever achieved that we could not better achieve without it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th